-= Builder Bonus =-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdmiralD, Jul 17, 2015.

1. beamreaching1

beamreaching1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name?
    beamreaching1

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)?
    Builder as of 6/20/16 (Application sent in https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-beamreaching1.152495/ )

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN?
    Yes

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account.
    This is not an ALT account.

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki?
    Yes

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence?
    Yes

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . Yes

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you?
    Yes

2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations beam on making it to resident! Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game to provide your builder bonus.

3. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    Application:

Rilene

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)?
    Resident
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-rilene.152450/#post-852043

Yes.

This is definitely not a ALT account.

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki?
    Yes.

Yes.

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident .
    Yes, I understand.

8. You understand that once yourapplication is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you?
    Yes, I understand this.

#463 rNin, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Welcome to ECC Rilene and congratulations on being promoted to Resident! Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game and reimbursing your fee.

5. DeePlays_

DeePlays_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? DeeDeePlays0

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? Builder

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? Yes, I think so!

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. Yes i can confirm

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? Yes, I have.

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? Yes, I have.

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . Yes, I, understand

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? Yes, I understand

6. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Welcome to ECC DeeDee! It is great to see you desire to grow with our community. Your application for the builder bonus is approved. Please make sure to let me know when you have been approved by staff for the rank of resident per the server rules and we can meet in game.

7. TechRiver

TechRiver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Admiral I Asked A Admin To Approve My Link But He Said " I Don't Think I Need To Approve It". So How Will I Get My Rank?

8. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Omega, I am sorry you are having trouble understanding how to apply for the resident rank. I am sure the admin just misunderstood what you were requesting.
    Here is the link to the applications available to builders:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/forums/applications-builders.21/
    and this is the link to the application you need to fill out in order to rank up to resident on the server (make sure you have the 15k in your balance before applying):
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/form.1/respond
    You may also type /help resident in game to receive more information and a link there.
    I hope this helps explain the process.

9. TechRiver

TechRiver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Admiral, I'm Ready For My Refund :smug: thanks for Everything!

#469 TechRiver, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  10. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    I was always on when AdmiralD is offline. :(
    What is your timezone and when are you usually available, AdmiralD?

You are misunderstooding this, you should get a format on the first post and fill it out, just like answering a question and such.

11. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I was actually on almost all evening (at the time you posted this in fact) You had not been seen for a little over 14 hours the last time I checked. I do my very best to find players in game when possible.

Thank you for you trying to help, however, Omega had actually applied earlier and in fact has already received his bonus earlier this evening.[/QUOTE]

#471 AdmiralD, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  12. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    Application:

GoatsRMyLife

Resident (proof)https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-goatsrmylife.152441/#post-851758
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident .
    yes
    8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you?
    yes

13. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Welcome to ECC and congratulations on Resident! Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game to give you the bonus.

14. seeker619

seeker619 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1
    New Application:

seeker619

Builder (But applied for resident) (proof) https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-seeker619.153026/

yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes

15. LJKAzrael

LJKAzrael Freelancer | Ikigai
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +372
  16. seeker619

seeker619 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1
  17. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    seeker, welcome to ECC! Your application for the builder bonus is approved. Just send me the link to your approved resident application and then we can meet in game so that I can transfer your funds to you. Looking forward to meeting you.

18. FPBagel

FPBagel Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    FPBagel

Resident https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-fpbagel.152672/

Yes

Yes

Yes

Understood!

Yes.

I also want to add, I found out about this program through a getting started unofficial guide thread on the forum a little over a week ago and would desperately love for an exception to be made in my case since it's past the three day limit of ranking up to Resident. Currently, I'm at McDonald's soaking up the free Wi-Fi just to make this post and check on my plot in-game since I no longer have home internet and my phone cannot act as a hot-spot. I graciously beg of you to allow this exception; however, if one cannot be made, I understand.

19. Semper5010

Semper5010 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Semper5010

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? Resident. Resident Application Link: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-semper5010.153371/

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? Yes.

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. This is not an alt account.

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? Yes.

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? Yes.

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident. Yes, I just got Resident yesterday.

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? Yes. I am usually on at times 5:00 A.M to 6:00 A.M. EST. I can notify you when I am on with /mail send or /pm.

Thank you for doing this service to appreciative builders, it means a lot that you can give money to those who are beginners like this!

#479 Semper5010, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  20. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Welcome Bagel to ECC. Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game in order to provide you the bonus!