-= Builder Bonus =-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdmiralD, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    The new players do earn the money and ranks up on their own in "due course". They aren't given the $15k to rank up to Resident, they are given it back after they rank up. Sure the $15k goes toward their next rank... even then, they still need to earn $70k to rank up to mayor. I actually like this program the way it is, it beats the constant flood of new members begging for donations and gives the user a lil push of help while still making it up to the new player to earn the money. If the player wanted to be truly dedicated to this server and playing it how it's meant to be played, they would simply not sign up for this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Obi8jan

Obi8jan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Obi8jan

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? Builder

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? yes

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. It is not an ATL account

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? yes

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? yes

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . yes

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? yes

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Hello @Obi8jan Congratulations on resident! Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game to give you your bonus.

4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Hello @Oldgrannychang I appreciate your thoughts on the builder bonus program. The reality is that many of the players that have received the bonus have been playing for at least a couple of weeks. Many others have friends or family that play here and this bonus does help motivate them to succeed.
    Not bragging here but this program has been running for a little over two years now and despite a rocky start (hence the rule change to reimburse rather than donate for rank) this bonus has been quite successful and many players are still with us today. In addition, many have ranked up to mayor...and beyond.
    Not to mention the many awesome players I get a chance to meet and interact with myself.

5. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    I am very happy for you that it has succeeded! I have no doubt it is an excellent program - however, I was simply trying to make the point that it is all well and good giving money to someone to rank up with, but firstly, you don't know how devout a player is and whether they will spend it on that and also you don't give the player a sense of work ethic. Although, the compensation may act as motivation, it is like handing money to someone new in a business. They haven't worked for it and may not have the drive to do something good with the money. I am not questioning your seemingly proved hypothesis, I was trying to show I disagree with the moral. i wish you the best of luck and thank you for your response. I await your response with anticipation :)

6. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder

Ratings:
    +5
    Ladyvamptress, I actually didn't know it was given after their rank up to resident - I must have misread... But you're right - I was thinking it could be improved by changing the stages. For example, instead of receiving their money back, they earn their money after time. Like a 2 week reward, a month reward. So a 2 week reward could be 15k. A month reward could be like 45k e.t.c. Something to keep them on their feet for playing for so long :)

7. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I see. You have to keep in mind this is a player ran program. AdmiralD is not given money from the server, he has to earn the money like you or I would. If he gives out more money, then he will then be playing to earn money to pay other people and never be able to enjoy the server or the money he earns himself. You know?

8. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes, I wasn't saying that AdmiralD doesn't have a heart the size of Mother Theresa's. I was just wondering if an alteration could be made to secure a more trustworthy/long lasting player guarantee (if that makes sense) - perhaps a reward for the longevity of how much time a player has been playing for?

9. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    :eek: Mother Theresa? Really? I don't think so.
    I think it is awesome that you would like to reward players based on the basis of time played here on ECC. I challenge you to create a program of your own (perhaps a resident or mayor bonus based on time)?

10. MoonGirl504

MoonGirl504 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    yes.

11. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @LuBlue2002 - I really need for you to take a few moments and answer each point. Especially important is the sections on getting started guide and collecting evidence which has helped many players have an enjoyable experience on the server.
    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

12. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Builder Bonus

As a way of giving back to the community and encouraging new players to succeed on EcoCityCraft, I am offering a Builder Bonus for players considering applying for the rank of Resident. The amount is $15000.00 ECD and does require some effort on the part of the builder.
    Here are the rules in order to receive the $15000.00 bonus:
    - I would prefer you apply for this bonus as a builder - this shows your intent to rank up and your desire to be a part of our community. Those that have achieved the Resident rank are allowed to apply within three days of application approval.
    - Must have forum account.
    -Must NOT be an ALT Account (I want to help each player once).
    - Read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki - http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide
    - Read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence - http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Collecting_Proper_Evidence
    - Apply on this thread to acknowledge your desire to achieve Resident rank.
    - Apply and earn your Resident rank ($15k ECD) or provide a link to your approved Resident application.
    - Meet with me in game after you are Resident and receive your compensation!

Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name?
    LuBlue2002.

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)?
    Resident. https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-lublue2002.168453/#post-936256

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN?
    yes.

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account.
    of course.

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki?
    yes.

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence?
    yes.

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident .
    yes.

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you?
    yes

@LuBlue2002 - your application is approved, sorry for the confusion.

13. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name? D3fg123

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? Builder but i applied so ?

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? Yes sir i do!

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. umm maybe how do i do this xD trust me m8 its not

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? i have and do understand

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? yea, of course

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . already applied dude!

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? yea but whats your ign?

14. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations on resident @d3fg123 Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game so I can give you your bonus. My ign is AdmiralD.

15. Z_L_O_Y

Z_L_O_Y Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? AlbayrakTeam

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? Builder and have just applied for Resident

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? Yes

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. Yes I confirm

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? Yes and I understand them

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? Yes and I understood it

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . Yes I understand

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? Yes I understand

16. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations on Resident rank @AlbayrakTeam ! Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game so I can give you the bonus.

17. RJ_Blaze22

RJ_Blaze22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    1. What is your In-Game-Name?
    RJ_Blaze22

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)?
    builder

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN?
    yes

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account.
    Its my account, i only have 1, but my sister has a account.

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki?
    yes

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence?
    yes

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident .
    yes

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you?
    yes

18. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Hello @RJ_Blaze22 - your application is approved! Simply send me the link to your resident application when approved by staff.

19. frosty9575

frosty9575 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? frosty9575

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)? resident

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN? yes

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account. yes i confirm

5. You have read and understand The_Builder's_Getting_Started_Guide on the ECC Wiki? yes

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence? yes

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident . yes

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $15k compensation to you? yes

20. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations on Resident @frosty9575 Your application is approved and I look forward to meeting you in game soon!