Change the price of poppies and dandelions in the shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by spocklin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Mine lol. I'm a shop owner.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. spocklin

spocklin Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +62
    I think @stoler202 hits to the point pretty well. I'm not surprised by the amount that most things are charged but for flowers? Come on that's incredibly over priced. 100x server value is still better than 625x.

3. spocklin

spocklin Mayor

Ratings:
    +62
    I'm also going to point out that this is not just for the benefit of me. Think about what happens when a new player joins, goes to the shop world and wants to buy something like dandelions. They see the price and get an incredibly false sense of what something is worth. Or how about this they see that but have sold their previous flowers while trying to get money for resident, sold them to the server not a player, and then they see the price in the server shop and go "wow this server is ripping me off hardcore I don't want to play here anymore" or something along those lines.

4. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    They shouldn't be going to the blockshop, admins encourage new players to go to the market, as the market is our economy... if someones encouraging blockshop over market there not helping the server :/

5. spocklin

spocklin Mayor

Ratings:
    +62
    When I first joined the server I went to the blockshop quite often and learning not to do so takes time.