Coco Head Museum / Museum of ECC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Sep 8, 2017.

?

Should users that were staff but also PermaBanned be on the staff Island or Hall of the Banned?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2017.
  1. They were still staff at one point. Staff Island

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. They suck. Put them in the Hall of the Banned

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    A bridge or something to get there, you know?

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Another thank you to @RyanZ112233 for donating the Hearts of TheBuckeye11 and Marcshpoint31

#22 Jdawger, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @spaenjj for the head donation

4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @Xeklar for donating your skull. Sorry it took so long to contact you lol

5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Coco has officially hit 50 heads plus!!! As a reward, until midnight CST, anyone who donates their skull will get a free town ad in coco

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Pleased announce that there is a new donation perk. For every donated head (doesn't need to be your own), you receive a free town ad in Coco (a 1-3 nstar value).

A short description of what it is: in a walkway of the museum, your town's banner will be hung with a sign below it stating the name of the town. A great way for people to know that your town exists!
    Don't have a town? Then we can do one for your player.

Now, people who donated already will get their one for free. Just forum pm me or in game pm me and we can get this underway. These people include @CarterPvP_ @spaenjj @RyanZ112233 @YTN1112 @Xeklar

8. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    *Looks at the poll for the first time in a while*
    Hey, guess perma'd staff is going to the Hall of the Banned

*Sees Gmaxx is now banned*
    *Checks staff head chest. Sees only one left*
    Well golly me (I used much stronger language here), guess I currently have one staff head that is not perma'd (Idk if Gmaxx is perma or not)

#28 Jdawger, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  9. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    ^^ From this last post... ^^

Hello everyone who voted in the poll (or who didn't).

I know that the results stated that all perma'd staff is going to the Hall of the Banned, but due to Gmaxx getting banned (think it's a temp ban, idk as no staff that could assist me were online yet), that makes four of my five staff heads perma'd. At Least For Now the Perma'd staff will be going to Staff Island. Assuming that I will not obtain any more staff heads or perma'd heads before the construction of the final two islands, I rather have it be seven banned and five staff than eleven banned and one staff.

Again, I'm sorry if you wanted to see them in the Hall of the Banned. As more heads roll in, this might change

#29 Jdawger, Sep 15, 2017
  10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Sorry, one last thing. I extended this donation perk out to event items too, so here is a rough list of people who have free credits towards a town ad in Coco:

@Ozzyblack21 - 4 NStars worth of credit
    @RyanZ112233 - 1 NStar worth of credit
    @Imabankthing - 2 NStars worth of credit
    @Glimpseseer - 1 NStar worth of credit
    @CarterPvP_ - 1 NStar worth of credit
    @spaenjj - 1 NStar worth of credit
    @YTN1112 - 1NStar worth of credit

Please still use the new application format found under the Can I advertise my town section in the initial post

Edit: I forgot @RyanZ112233 donated two hearts.

#30 Jdawger, Sep 15, 2017
  11. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    @Ozzyblack21 again for the win!! Another generous donation towards the museum! This time with Donation of a 2017 ECC Olympics Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal, and the ECC Olympics End Crystal. In addition, he promised he would sell items and give me his head ASAP.

For these reasons, I think I found the perfect person to name the Main Head Museum after ;)

#31 Jdawger, Sep 15, 2017
  12. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    For our 55th skull, we obtained another legend of the ECC community. Yes, the Coco Head Museum is pleased to announce that we have obtained the skull of the one, the only, @Raccooy !!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Coco Update:

Been a while since I posted on this thread (like 4 days), but I have a few announcements to share

First off, a very happy birthday to @physyy

Second off, do you know why I wished her a happy birthday in this thread? Well, today I bought a head from @Imabankthing of a certain retired server owner only to get a message about an hour later from him saying that today is her birthday. Yes, coincidence as it is,
    I bought Physyy's head on her birthday!!

Thirdly, I posted these a while ago
    As of now, I bought three more staff heads and reserved four (and low and behold, they aren't banned, yet). With that, I will be moving Gmaxx's, Revan's, icondigi's, and oootopia's heads back to the Hall of the Banned (or at least the staging chest until the island is built).

Fourthly, I don't usually do this, but I am seriously looking for ECD donations. I am currently 180k left in debt right now from my most recent head purchase (yes Physyy's head was expensive). In addition, I had to do an emergency reserve on many heads.

Fifthly, I (will) set up donation signs at /warp coco for anonymous donations. The ranges will be $10, $100, $1000, $10000. You can still /pay me the money if you want, just /pm me or /mail send me if you want recognition.

Lastly, I'm sorry for this long a** update. I swear I will make them shorter.

Thank you all for the love and donations so far. I seriously appreciate them all
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #33 Jdawger, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  14. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Who could dat be? :p

15. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Idk man. Prob Silent or Mission. Who else owns a head museum?

16. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    Tbh i'm not sure.

17. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Special announcement:

We just got another generous donation today. The great man, @Imabankthing, donated the remaining three pieces of SG Boss armor in addition to selling me many great heads over the past two weeks (for relatively cheap). I cannot express enough how much this is appreciated and how much his contributions help shape the two museums.

The least I can do is rename the main head museum after him (sorry @Ozzyblack21. I'll name Staff Island after you). That is, if you accept this offer Imabankthing.

If you accept, how's Imabank Head Museum sound

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #37 Jdawger, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  18. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Glad I could play a part in helping you put this together. No way can I accept such an honour when I have put you in debt for heads though, not to mention the fact I wouldn't want to upset @Ozzyblack21. Keep up the good work, I will continue to support this project.

19. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Honestly, I put myself in that debt by even accepting those heads. Rather get it all out of the way now than let it linger. Plus I have the greater honour :)

And with the naming, I don't mind (and I think Ozzy doesn't either). I was initially gonna name the staff island after you, but (to my knowledge) you were never staff (yet lol). Seems more appropriate for Ozzy to have staff island named after since he is staff.

Edit: I typed this on my phone last night and every time I typed Ozzy, it changed it to a random word (fav was Past). I fixed all those errors

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #39 Jdawger, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  20. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    If anybody has/knows someone who has a Y0LANDI head for sale, can you let me know. Coco used to be her town and it would be awesome to see her head in it