Coco Head Museum / Museum of ECC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Sep 8, 2017.

?

Should users that were staff but also PermaBanned be on the staff Island or Hall of the Banned?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2017.
  1. They were still staff at one point. Staff Island

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. They suck. Put them in the Hall of the Banned

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @GeneralZach for your skull donation. Sorry for not warning you fast enough that it is 10k

2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @Imabankthing for a donation of 15 original books by past/present ECC Players AND a written book with no author and an invalid book tag. These will be perfect once the library is built

#42 Jdawger, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Despite the Imabank Head Museum Island underside being incomplete (and the fact that I'm sill 775k in debt :( ), I decided that I will start preparations on the Ozzy Staff Head Museum. Reason being that I have ten non banned staff heads (holding room in a dchest) and need to get this underway. Plus, in my boredom (and two hours of no Wi-Fi on a bus back to campus), I ventured in some of my old builds and found the perfect build I created back in 2013 that would be just perfect for this project.

Also, I will start posting photos on the thread soon :)

#43 Jdawger, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    The Ozzy Staff Head Island is coming together quite nicely. As I mentioned before, I am basing like 95% of this island from a build I made back in 2013.
    This is the progress so far:

and this is what it will look like in the end (with labels of what is going where)

I would love to hear some feedback on what you all think. Thank you for all the support thus far :)

5. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Yo fam, since my towns are private atm, can ya hook me up with whatever it is you get if you don't have a town?

Lol

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Guess I can add another skull to the Hall of the Banned if I so choose. You’ll never guess who it is :bawling:...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Hey everyone, Nicit accepted my appeal last night. I'm going to be back on the server this Saturday evening by 9ish CST (after a 3 day temp). Get ready to see those Coco ads again in trade chat :p

I do want to take some time, however, to give some recognition to the Coco staff and avid supporters:

@Iamjustapony - Thanks you Coloratura for being the greatest secretary and assistant build researcher that Coco ever had. Your ideas for builds such as the original Sandstone Temple, Coco Museum of ECC Version One, and others in my other towns made this empire look pretty cool. Also, thank you for watching over all the towns of The Cyan Empire during my (short) absence.

@oreo1227 - I know it's been a while since you've been online (deja vu to your staff post of thanks), but thank you for being a trustworthy Co-Mayor in various towns of The Cyan Empre. Also, I'm very glad that we have been the greatest of friends for these past 12? Years. I really don't know what else to say that you don't already know. Hope to be home soon so we can hang again :p

@DJdawger (I know that's not your username here on ECC) - Bro, even though you cannot physically go on the server anymore due to me "banning" your account, I still want to thank you for finding these amazing builds for inspiration and helping me create some of these builds in our more childhood-like days.

@CarterPvP_ - Thank you for not only selling me a bunch of heads, but for voluntarily advertising the Museum. You didn't need to do that, yet you still wanted to. And not only did you volunteer, but you took the time to make sure that they were quality ads of my approval. Haven't really seen something like that in ECC in a while.

@Red_Pandaz_13 - The person who started it all! Red, thank you for letting me use your Tycoon Town Claim to claim Coco for The Cyan Empire. At the time, I didn't know Coco would be a museum dedicated to heads and ECC items of importance, but you still decided to sell it to me. In addition, thank you for putting in the two town warp relocation applications in for me. As far as I'm concerned, Coco is as big of a place for you as it is for me.

@Ozzyblack21 & @Imabankthing - I know I gave you soooo much thanks and praise already for what you did (Hell, I named two of the buildings after you), but I still feel like I need to give you guys more. For those of you who do not know, both Imabank and Ozzy have donated so many items of great value that they could've probably sold somewhere else (they weren't cheap items), yet they were more than happy to donate it to the museum. Love you guys :)

@EveryoneElseWhoSupportedTheMuseums - I know there are a lot of you who supported the museum (not to mention me in this ban appeal process) and as much as I would love to write a few sentences about you, I also really don't want this to get too long. I am not saying at all that your support is less than others, because all contributions help. From a set of SG armor, down to something as simple as a $5 ECD donation, without it, Coco would not be as amazing as it is today.

Again, Thank you everybody for making Coco one of my greatest / most favorite projects ever

#47 Jdawger, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  8. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    I'm glad that I could be a part of your projects. You're an amazing person (both ig and irl).

I'm also glad that you are going to be back on the server soon :)

9. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Glad to hear you will be back soon. I may have picked up some more items for you while you have been gone ;)

10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @Imabankthing (and @purplelegoender too) for a donation of many named items (too many to list here), Map #3835, The Heart of Purplelegoender (was told it was fake :( ), and the Lored story of liberation and loss, The Fires of Hestia by the great "user" EcoCityCraft. Keep being amazing lol.

11. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Thank you @KTFilms for donation your head. Sorry I couldn't thank you right away, it was nuts with like six different people trying to talk at once lol

12. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Took some time to make a running tally of the magnitude of staff the staff heads are (For example, Clou44 is noted as a SA and Ndm57dcraft a Moderator as that is their highest staff ranking they obtained to this day). This is now kept in the second post of this thread (where the tally of total heads were).

Besides that, finished the center platform where the head staff and SA's are to be held.

And I started the bridge to the SMod wing when I realized I didn't have enough space for it. In the process of trying to condense it, but it's giving me a bit of a headache.

I didn't post update pictures cuz I'm a little tired rn and I have a 9am lecture tomorrow. If you want to see the progress so far, the lift sign is unlocked now at /warp coco.

13. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    One more thing:

The way I present the heads is my original way and is my idea. Let this post be my way of saying that any other museum that does this style discovered it from me (as I have not seen any other museums do this). This post is never to be edited so the date can be set (even though the idea was integrated when the thread was created initially).

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    And final thing for the night (I swear as it’s now 2am)

I cannot make a new poll (at least I don’t think I can) so please tell me what you think of this:

A fifth head island, but this one is solely dedicated to the best SG players (and possibly best SkyBlock players) of all time (@purplelegoender gave me the idea when I didn’t mention that he was #5 in SG). This will in fact be a floating island, but idk where I would put it yet, or how big it would be.

15. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    We have a 75th head! Thank you @KiwiAngelTwist for making it this big.

And with that, we are a close 5th in current head museum size and 3rd biggest active/public head museum

16. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Just to clarify a few things regarding head placements (as I got a few questions via forum messaging):
    -A staff head is obviously someone who served as Moderator or higher (and/or is listed on the staff guidebook)
    -Banned staff WILL be placed in the Hall of the Banned, not Ozzy's Staff Island
    -The Hall of the Banned is for not only Permabanned player heads. To be in the Hall of the Banned, the player either must be Perma'd, been banned multiple times in a short amount of time, alt account of Banned player, or have been regular banned for two weeks or more (for example, my head could be placed in the Hall of the Banned as I have been "perma'd twice," and DJdawger's head too as I used his account to bypass one of my bans)

17. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Special Announcement:

The Coco Museum is proud to announce that we may have a third owner join the mix. Yes ladies and gentlemen, besides oreo and myself, we have the amazing @Red_Pandaz_13 as a highly potential part owner of the Museums.

For those of you who may not know, Red here was the one who technically started The Coco Museum. Almost two months ago, I bought Red's Tycoon town claim from her to use on a town called "Coco." At the time, there were no intentions of making it into a museum, until I noticed ol' Y0LANDI had tons of special ECC items and Heads. So yeah, Red helped to create the (currently) 5th largest head museum and (probably) largest public museum dedicated to the special ECC items...

...and I am very happy to see her potentially join us :)

18. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Coco Update:
    Topics of the day: New Section of the Head Museum? / New island?, supporter chat?, town ad rebuff

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend :D

Anyway, I would like some feedback on a few topics of interest:

1.) So, the Imabank Head Museum is potentially going to be full on the second floor soon. With that, the basement level would probably need to developed sooner than anticipated.
    To combat this, I had the idea to have a part dedicated to popular PvP/Lotto Clans (Team Rheas, Team Obey, The Division, Xboy's Angels, etc [These are the one that I know about]).

Now the question is, should I have a separate section for these Clans? And if so, should I make a new island for them or dedicated the basement of Imabank Head Museum for them

2.) There has been many, many people who have supported this project since its creation, but I feel that they either don't see every post/decision time or don't respond.

My question is: Is it a good idea to make a forum chat for these wonderful people so they can help make decisions for Coco

3.) Since the first day of Coco, I had the idea for town banners of those who support, yet nobody ever wanted them (even the supporters who had access to them for free).

With that, I decided to scrap this idea. Sorry for those who ACTUALLY liked the idea.

And as always, keep being awesome guys. See you next update / donation

#58 Jdawger, Oct 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  19. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    So, update on what's going on with the potential Clan Island,
    IT'S NOT GOING TO BE AN ISLAND :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In fact, both the Hall of the Banned and Clan Hall are both not going to be islands, but instead, underground halls (what a concept)

Now, what is this Clan Hall?
    The Clan Hall is going to be a medieval style (stone brick etc.) build dedicated to those popular Survival Games / Lotto Clans. These clans include:
    TeamRheas led by @Rheasmom
    Team Obey led by @Raccooy
    The (Rogue) Division led by @purplelegoender
    Xboy's Angels led by @xboyfernz

I'm sure there are other clans that I missed (and would like to know about them), but these are the 4 most popular ones (not to mention I have the head of every primary leader)
    As per more details about this: I got none. I literally came up with this idea like five minutes before posting

Just keep being amazing guys

PS: Purple sold me some cheap heads of BellaSunset and green_tiger77. Promised him I'd announce that

#59 Jdawger, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  20. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I'm going to chill on the updates now (as I think you all are getting sick of your notification feed being filled with these), but this is kind of a necessary update:

Hello everyone and Happy Two Month (minus one day) Anniversary of the Coco Museum.

We finally created a thread in the Ad section of the Forums dedicated to what items we have in interest in and what items we have a surplus in for resale. Details of that are posted on that thread.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/coco-buying-selling-thread.170613/

I encourage everyone to take a quick look at that, because, who knows, you may have that item just lying around in a chest.

And a side note: I will finally reorganize the spoiler tabs in the initial post to make it look cleaner (Especially in the Museum of ECC)