Coco Head Museum / Museum of ECC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Sep 8, 2017.

?

Should users that were staff but also PermaBanned be on the staff Island or Hall of the Banned?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2017.
  1. They were still staff at one point. Staff Island

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. They suck. Put them in the Hall of the Banned

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Ikr. I thought about this when I woke up this morning (and talked to Frosty a little about it). Coco is a great place, but in my opinion, it would look a lot better if they are at a town called "ECCMuseum" rather than "Coco."

Now, even though I make most of the major decisions,it still needs to be voted upon by the museum board.

And don't worry, I'm not selling anything, just more or less transferring them to a different location

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I feel like I owe an apology. If you didn't hear, the revan and rheas heads are fake. I found out about it after the fact and I guess I'm sorry for displaying fake heads for this time (even though I found out about it recently).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    eh. Its two heads. Stuff happens.

How do i get mine in your museum?

4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Talk to me tomorrow about it. The ECCMuseum will be happy to have it ;)

5. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    as long as the museum stays open and its owner stays on ecc I will be happy to give it :)

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Haha. It will take more than that to get me to quit.

Plus, when I get mad, I do get a bit extreme. I love the community. Two people are not going to get me to quit

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #86 Jdawger, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Thank you @Videowiz92 for being the first (technical) person do donate your head to the ECCMuseum.

I will acknowledge this too in the future ECCMuseum thread once that is created.

Also, thank you for being the fifth Brony head in the Museum (with @Jdawger @Iamjustapony @Fluttershyyaaay and @evilring coming before u)

#87 Jdawger, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  8. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    This is the final post of the Coco Museum (in regards to items for the museum)

Well, we have a complete collection of music discs now

9. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    It is official, ECCMuseum now has an official thread.
    With that, The Coco Museum is now in the process of transferring everything to the ECCMuseum.

"Thank you everybody for making the Coco Museum a special place. Even though we have only been here a short while, each moment building, upgrading, and stocking the museum was special to us. A special thanks to our two big donors, @Ozzyblack21 and @Imabankthing for believing in us and ultimately helping us to take this next step. See ya in the future"
    -Jdawger and Coloratura
    With that, the Coco Museum Group now transitioned to be the ECCMuseum Staff. Come see our new thread here:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/x-official-thread-of-the-eccmuseum-x.172658/

#89 Jdawger, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018