[Contract] For sale of a Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by subxplorer, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subxplorer

subxplorer Mayor for Life
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    IGN: @subxplorer

Users Involved in this Contract: @Red_Pandaz_13

General Purpose of Contract:
    The safe sale of a Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V on a payment plan to @Red_Pandaz_13

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @subxplorer agree to give @Red_Pandaz_13 the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

I @subxplorer agree to transfer ownership of the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V to @Red_Pandaz_13 once the payment plan has finished and been fully paid off, within a 48 hour period.

I @subxplorer agree not to remove any money from the signs until the full weekly payment has been paid. Signs will be in installments of $10,000, Located at; X: -4159, Y: 63, Z: -6937 in Legacy World.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Red_Pandaz_13 agrees to pay a total of $1,100,00 ECD [$300,000 upfront and $800,000 over 4, 200K installments (200k/Week)] to be the official owner (/own) of the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V.

@Red_Pandaz_13 agrees to pay the 300K down payment within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

@Red_Pandaz_13 agrees to pay on or before these dates based on Eastern Standard Time:

First week of payment - 29th October 2017 -200k
    Second week of payment - 5th November 2017 - 200k
    Third week of payment - 12th November2017- 200k
    Fourth week of payment - 19h November 2017 -200k

(All payments are due on Sundays.)

The payment plan will end should one of the two following cases come to apply.

1. If a payment is more than 3 days late a forum message will be sent to @Red_Pandaz_13 requesting the return of the Melon Sword due to breach of contract. @Red_Pandaz_13 will have to give the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V back to @subxplorer without any refunds and within 24 hours of receiving the forum message.

2. @Red_Pandaz_13 agrees that if any conditions of this contract are broken, he will have to return the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V back to @subxplorer without any refunds and within 24 hours of the condition being broken.

@Red_Pandaz_13 agrees that if the Melon Sword with ID# J8VXR75V is broken or lost they are still responsible to pay the complete $1,100,000 to @subxplorer.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    IGN:
    @Red_Pandaz_13

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#2 Red_Pandaz_13, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Enjoy your Melon Sword @Red_Pandaz_13, and enjoy the money @subxplorer!

Locked: Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.