[Contract] For sale of Eff7 Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by subxplorer, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subxplorer

subxplorer Mayor for Life
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    IGN: @subxplorer

Users Involved in this Contract: @Jose0213

General Purpose of Contract:
    The safe sale of an Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# J8TFYDQW to @Jose0213

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @subxplorer agree to give @Jose0213 the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# J8TFYDQW within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

I @subxplorer agree to transfer ownership of the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# J8TFYDQW to @Jose0213 within a 24 hour period from the time full payment has been made.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Jose0213 agrees to pay a total of $1,300,00 ECD to be the official owner (/own) of the Eff 7 Pickaxe ID# J8TFYDQW.

@Jose0213 agrees to pay the full $1,300,000 ECD on or before October 27th 2017 by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.

If the the full payment is more than 24 hours late a forum message will be sent to @Jose0213 requesting the return of the Eff7 Pickaxe due to breach of contract. @Jose0213 will have to give the Eff 7 Pickaxe with ID# J8TFYDQ back to @subxplorer within 24 hours of receiving the forum message and a late fee of $100,000 ECD.

@Jose0213 agrees that if the Eff 7 Pickaxe with ID# J8TFYDQ is broken or lost they are still responsible to pay the complete $1,300,000 ECD to @subxplorer on or before October 27th 2017 by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    IGN:
    @Jose0213

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Everything looks good, make sure to double tap F2 for timed screenshots!

Locked: Contract Approved!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.