[Contract] For sale of Station17

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by subxplorer, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subxplorer

subxplorer Mayor for Life
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    IGN:
    @subxplorer

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @rockboy2000

General Purpose of Contract:
    The sale of Station 17

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @subxplorer will make a shop transfer thread (and pay for 4 weeks of rent) to transfer shop ownership of Station 17 to @rockboy2000 within 24 hours of payment being received.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @rockboy2000 will make the payment of 3 Million ECD to @subxplorer no later than 11:00pm EST on September 3, 2017

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. rockboy2000

rockboy2000 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +310
    IGN:
    rockboy2000

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Everything looks good! Congrats on your station @rockboy2000, 3 mil, making me look poor.

Make sure to double tap
    F2 for timed screenshots @subxplorer!

Enjoy the money and station!

Locked: Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.