[Contract] Melon sword sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by sick24, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    IGN:
    @sick24

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @freddyagogo

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of a melon sword on a payment plan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @sick24 agrees to provide an Efficiency 5, Silk Touch 1, Unbreaking 3 diamond sword (with the ID of #IB912T7U) to @freddyagogo via a locked chest near "/warp serabrisa" within 24 hours of this contract's approval. @sick24 also agrees to provide signs for payment to be collected. These signs will also be located near "/warp serabrisa" at the following coords in Rising: -10972, 88, 1674.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @freddyagogo agrees to pay @sick24 200,000 EcoDollars per week for 6 weeks, with the first payment due Monday, January 1st, 2018 by 11:59PM CST. All payments will be due by Monday at 11:59PM CST. All 1,200,000 EcoDollars must be paid to @sick24 by February 6th, 2018.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

2. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    IGN:
    @freddyagogo

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I @freddyagogo agree.

#2 freddyagogog, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  3. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    Thank you @sick24 and @freddyagogo for your cooperation

This contract was well put together, looks all good to me!

Contract Approved

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.