[Contract] Purchase of Mayoral Town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by DrowningInPizza, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    IGN:
    @DrowningInPizza

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @DrowningInPizza @AlbayrakTeam @THCOOL

General Purpose of Contract:
    Ranking @AlbayrakTeam up to mayor in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @DrowningInPizza, agrees to send @AlbayrakTeam 85k ECD within 24hrs of this contracts approval for the Mayor Application.
    I, @DrowningInPizza, agrees to provide @AlbayrakTeam the proper information to file the town application, including the proper town limits coordinates, world, and the town name.
    I, @DrowningInPizza, have the right to remove @AlbayrakTeam as owner from the town, after being added as owner.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @AlbayrakTeam agrees to file the town application below, within 48hrs of this contracts approval:
    In Game Name:
    @AlbayrakTeam

Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    Yes

I have read the instructions.
    Yes

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes

How did you make the funds for this application:
    @DrowningInPizza gave me the funds in exchange for the town

Which world will your town be placed in:
    Rising

What will be the name of your new town:
    SolarSector11

What is the size of your town:
    200 x 200

Post A:
    X: 1883 Y: 84 Z: -1401

Post B:
    X: 1683 Y: 73 Z: -1401

Post C:
    X: 1683 Y: 80 Z: -1201

Post D:
    X: 1883 Y: 63 Z: -1201

Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Yes

SolarSector5 - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-internallyred.166316/#post-927136 @DrowningInPizza
    SolarSector10 - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-clairebear94.168418/#post-936078 @DrowningInPizza

Additional information about your town:
    Contract - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-purchase-of-mayoral-town.168761/#post-937859

Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.

Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@AlbayrakTeam will add @DrowningInPizza and @THCOOL to the town as an owner, within 24 hours of the creation of the town.
    @AlbayrakTeam agrees, that once @DrowningInPizza and @THCOOL are added as an owners of the town, @AlbayrakTeam will be removed from the town and may never attempt to reclaim ownership of the town, or remove @DrowningInPizza or @THCOOL as an owner.
    @AlbayrakTeam agrees, that a Town Transfer Application may be filed by @THCOOL to transfer over original ownership of the town to said user and this contract will be used as proof.
    @AlbayrakTeam agrees, to file for any town features before original ownership is transfered and @DrowningInPizza or @THCOOL will provide the funds for said features.
    If the Mayor Application is denied for ANY reason, @AlbayrakTeam agrees to return the 85k ECD to either @DrowningInPizza or @THCOOL within 24hrs of the applications denial, and the contract will be voided.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

@AlbayrakTeam fill out the following form to agree

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 DrowningInPizza, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. Z_L_O_Y

Z_L_O_Y Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    AlbayrakTeam

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:
    @THCOOL

Yes, I agree.

#3 THCOOL, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  4. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    @DrowningInPizza please include a time frame of when you will be added to the town. For example "drowninginpizza will be added to the town within x amount of time after mayor app is approved"

@AlbayrakTeam and @THCOOL u will need to accept again after edited.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  6. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:
    @THCOOL

Yes, I agree.

7. Z_L_O_Y

Z_L_O_Y Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    AlbayrakTeam
    Yes

8. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:
    @THCOOL

Yes, I agree.

9. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
    Ok @DrowningInPizza,

I apologize for this but after reviewing it more with the staff team we noticed a few problems. You need to specify who is going to be the official owner. You or @THCOOL if it's going to be shared ownership you need to specify that. Also a non exclusive town transfer is dangerous you should specify who is making the transfer.

Lastly you say within 24 hours of contract approval and town creation...which one is it? I would suggest making it after town creation as they could not get mayor within 24 hours of contract being approved.

Once this is all edited it will be good and @THCOOL and @AlbayrakTeam can re agree :). Thanks for your patience.

#9 Bmanvman, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  10. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Okay @bmanvman I think I fixed it, can you let me know if I need to make anymore changes before I go ahead and ping TH as hes on vaca.

11. DrowningInPizza

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  12. Z_L_O_Y

Z_L_O_Y Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    AlbayrakTeam

Yes

13. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:
    @THCOOL

Yes, I agree.

14. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident

Ratings:
    +848
    Thanks for your patience everyone! Everything looks good. Please remember to take screenshots with time stamp (double tap f2 for time stamp) of all transactions.

Locked-Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.