[Contract] Sale of town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by GeorgiaMC, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    IGN:
    @GeorgiaMC

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @block_crusher

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of spawn town 10 to @block_crusher.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will apply for mayor in order to claim my spawn town (#10) within an hour of this contracts approval, using the town name 'Narnia'.
    • I will add @block_crusher as an owner of this town within 1 hour of my application going through.
    • Agrees that once total sum has been paid, @block_crusher can file for a town transfer or use other available means to transfer official town ownership.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @block_crusher agrees to pay me 160,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract approval.
    • @block_crusher then agrees to pay me on the following dates:
    80k due 24/11/2018
    80k due 1/12/2018
    80k due 8/12/2018
    • @block_crusher agrees to keep me added as an owner of the town 'Narnia' until the entire 400k has been paid.
    • @block_crusher agrees to make these payments over the forums.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 GeorgiaMC, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    IGN:
    @block_crusher

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Approved - Have fun y'all :)

Edit: make sure y'all get timestamped screenshots with F3 :)

#3 neecoalage, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.