Sticky Contract Templates

Discussion in 'Contracts' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Credit goes to @314 for originally designing and implementing these templates - if you see him around be sure to thank him for this work!

These templates serve as a guideline for the most common contracts. Of course you can choose to write your own contracts, but these templates are intended to prevent a few common mistakes.

Placeholder explanation
    @first_player - The contract initiator, i.e., the one who creates the thread.
    @second_player - The person who agrees to the contract.
    amount - Depending on context this may either refer to an amount of EcoDollars or to a timeframe, e.g. "7 days".
    tool_description - A general summary of the tool's properties, e.g. a custom name or enchantments, plus the type (axe, pickaxe, ...)

Templates
    IGN:

@first_player

Users Involved in this Contract:

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer amount ECD to @second_player.
    • I will create a chestshop at coordinates in server as an alternative payback method.
    • @second_player will transfer amount ECD to @first_player within amount days after receiving the money.
    • Amount ECD of late fees will be applied for every day past the due date.
    • Late fees will cap after amount days, at which point a complaint may be filed.
    I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.​
    IGN:

@first_player

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #tool_ID to @second_player immediately after receiving the payment.
    • @second_player will transfer amount ECD to @first_player.

I agree.​
    IGN:

@first_player

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will give the tool with the ID #tool_ID to @second_player immediately after receiving the payment.
    • The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified.
    • @second_player will return the tool to @first_player after the rental time of timespan has passed since the tool has been given to @second_player.
    • If @first_player is offline at the time of the tool's scheduled return it will instead be placed in a chest at coordinates in world.
    • If the tool breaks @second_player will be required to pay amount ECD to @first_player by date as compensation.

I agree.​
    IGN:

@first_player

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will add @second_player as a region owner of TOWN-NAME in server.
    • I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @second_player will become the new owner.

I agree.​
    This contract layout is based on the default Resident-to-Mayor agreement, not the much less common Mayor-to-President agreement.

IGN:

@first_player

@second_player

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer 85 000 EcoDollars to @second_player.
    • I will provide @second_player with the future town's coordinates and world.
    • @second_player will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named TOWN-NAME and placed at the given location.
    • @second_player will add @first_player as a region owner.
    • @second_player will lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @first_player will become the new owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @first_player may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @second_player will be required to return the 85 000 EcoDollars to @first_player within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.

I agree.​

• Winner x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2023
Thread Status: