[Contract] Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by communism1, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    IGN:
    @bobthegnome1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @bobthegnome1, @milch973

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @milch973 to file a claim on the town of "CenturyCity" in Legacy https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-3.4206/ for @bobthegnome1 and transfer the legal ownership of said town fully and legally to @bobthegnome1 upon the claim being fully accepted.

I @bobthegnome1 agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

* Should the town claim be unsuccessful, @bobthegnome1 will file a new "Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer" contract, identical to this contract, but with a different town specified, within 24 hours of the town claim being denied.

* @bobthegnome1 has no other terms, as @bobthegnome1 has already fully paid @milch973. (Proof: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/tycoon-application-milch973.177396/#post-989355)

The other users involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

* @milch973 will file a town claim application for the town of "CenturyCity" in Legacy( https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-3.4206/ ) within 6 hours of this contract being accepted. Instructions for the town claim are provided right here, in the spoiler:

In Game Name: milch973

Have you read the in-depth application instruction: Yes

Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim: Yes, I am a Tycoon

How many towns have you already claimed (If any): None

What is the name of the town you are currently claiming: CenturyCity https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-3.4206/

Which world is this town in: Legacy

Who is the original/official town owner of this town: Komrk888

Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command: Komrk888, RobynRawrsatu, Xray009
    This image shows all of their ingame status, as well as the /rg info:

* Should the town claim be denied for any reason, @milch973 may choose to accept or not accept the new "Town Claim Sale/Town Transfer," posted by @bobthegnome1, as specified above. Should @milch973 choose not to accept, @milch973 is required to pay @bobthegnome1 $500,000ECD within 24 hours of the contract being denied/locked.

* @milch973 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after the claim is successful; within 24 hours @milch973 will add @bobthegnome1 and @bobthegnome1 will become the new legal owner

* This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @bobthegnome1 at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCrafts rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk, I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such: YES

@milch973 Proper Contract Approval (copy/paste) with answers:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 communism1, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  2. milch973

milch973 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    Milch973

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Edited this as per request on other, identical contract. @milch973 please reaccept

4. milch973

milch973 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    Milch973

Yes

#4 milch973, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  5. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Contract approved!

Please take all the relevant screenshots of any transactions.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.