[Contract] Town Ownership

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Skylexia, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +718
    IGN:
    @Skylexia

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @NickLA3107

General Purpose of Contract:
    To grant @NickLA3107 ownership access to the town of Sydney (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-mayor-application.24763/#post-113860)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Skylexia, agree to promote @NickLA3107 from member to owner of Sydney.
    This is not a contract for full transfer of ownership, only ownership rights.
    I, @Skylexia, agree to allow @NickLA3107 full rights to add and remove member and owners, and full rights to build in the town.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @NickLA3107 agrees to not remove @Skylexia as an owner of Sydney, and any other owners he adds to Sydney are also not to remove @Skylexia as an owner either.
    @NickLA3107 or any of his appointed co-owners may not sell the town without having @Skylexia agree to the sale. Should a sale agreement ever be made, the proceeds will be 80% @NickLA3107's and 20% @Skylexia's.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. NickLA3107

NickLA3107 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +206
    IGN:
    Nickla3107
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. xLegend_Killer

xLegend_Killer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +104
    Looks good, be sure to take time stamped screenshots of all transactions by double tapping F2.

Locked - Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.