[Contract] Town Purchase

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by 1aughter, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    IGN:

@BlueQuakeAdmin_

Users Involved in this Contract:

@frosty9575

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @frosty9575 in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 90 000 EcoDollars to @frosty9575 within 36 hours of this contract's approval.
      • I will provide @frosty9575 with the future town's coordinates and world.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @frosty9575 will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named Ghaston and placed at the given location.
      • @frosty9575 will permanently lose owner status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @BlueQuakeAdmin_ will become the new legal owner. @frosty9575 will be given Co-mayor as a 'Member' rank.
      • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @BlueQuakeAdmin_ may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @frosty9575 will be required to return the 90 000 EcoDollars to @BlueQuakeAdmin_within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
      • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town Ghaston, which may be filed by @BlueQuakeAdmin_ at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 1aughter, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. frosty9575

frosty9575 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: @frosty9575

#2 frosty9575, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. 1aughter

Ratings:
    +2,763
    Please fix the tag @frosty9575 and do you agree? Just do it like this...

IGN:
    @frosty9575

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes I agree.

4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @BlueQuakeAdmin_ @frosty9575 there are a few things I see that need to be addressed before this contract can be approved:

After reading the contract, it looks like you are trying to rank up @frosty9575 to mayor in exchange for the town, is this what you are trying to do? If that is the case, I would highly recommend that you use the template set up by the staff for this type of contract:

This contract layout is based on the default Resident-to-Mayor agreement, not the much less common Mayor-to-President agreement.

IGN:

@first_player

@second_player

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @second_player in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 85 000 EcoDollars to @second_player within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @second_player with the future town's coordinates and world.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @second_player will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named town_name and placed at the given location.
    • @second_player will add @first_player as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @second_player will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @first_player will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @first_player may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @second_player will be required to return the 85 000 EcoDollars to @first_player within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town town_name, which may be filed by @first_player at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

Using this template will make the contract easier to approve, and it will solve some of the other issues with the contract as well. Let me know how you wish to proceed with this.

5. frosty9575

frosty9575 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thanks a_man21 for doing this we shall use that is it okay for us to continue this

-@frosty9575

#5 frosty9575, Aug 24, 2017
  6. 1aughter

Ratings:
    +2,763
    IGN:

@BlueQuakeAdmin_

@frosty9575

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @frosty9575 in exchange for their Mayor town.

• I will transfer 90 000 EcoDollars to @frosty9575 within 36 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @frosty9575 with the future town's coordinates and world.

• @frosty9575 will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named Ghaston and placed at the given location.
    • @frosty9575 will add @BlueQuakeAdmin_ as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @frosty9575 will permanently lose owner status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @BlueQuakeAdmin_ will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @BlueQuakeAdmin_ may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @frosty9575 will be required to return the 90 000 EcoDollars to @BlueQuakeAdmin_ within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town Ghaston, which may be filed by @BlueQuakeAdmin_ at a later time.

I agree.

7. frosty9575

frosty9575 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    @frosty9575 I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree

#7 frosty9575, Aug 25, 2017
  8. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Looks good @BlueQuakeAdmin_ , just please edit that into the main post and you should be good to go.

@frosty9575 once the main post is edited you will need to approve the contract again, and be sure to use the proper format.

9. 1aughter

Ratings:
    +2,763
    Done

10. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @BlueQuakeAdmin_ you should also remove the part of the contract that you originally had in place, in other words, make it so your original post only shows the contract from the template.

11. frosty9575

frosty9575 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    @frosty9575 I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree

#11 frosty9575, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  12. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Alright guys, thanks for being patient and making the changes that I asked of you. This contract looks good now so I am going to go ahead and approve it. Be sure to take timestamped screenshots of any transactions that occur in game by double tapping F2. Good luck!

Locked: Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.