[Contract] xWhizzFizz21x to Mayor in exchange for town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Scamazon, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    IGN:

@MarshmallowDerp

Users Involved in this Contract:

@xWhizzFhizz21x

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @xWhizzFhizz21x in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 85 000 EcoDollars to @xWhizzFhizz21x within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @xWhizzFhizz21x with the future town's coordinates and world.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @xWhizzFhizz21x will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named "Pink" and placed at the given location.
    • @xWhizzFhizz21x will add @MarshmallowDerp as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @xWhizzFhizz21x will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @MarshmallowDerp will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @MarshmallowDerp may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @xWhizzFhizz21x will be required to return the 85 000 EcoDollars to @MarshmallowDerp within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town "Pink", which may be filed by @MarshmallowDerp at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@xWhizzFhizz21x please use the following format to agree to this contract:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 Scamazon, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. xWhizzFhizz21x

xWhizzFhizz21x Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:Agree

3. Exile1999

Exile1999 Ex-OPBuilder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Just to save you guys time, @xWhizzFhizz21x, you are missing the

IGN:

@xWhizzFhizz21x

Part of the contract. Just edit your original post and copy and paste that in :)

4. xWhizzFhizz21x

xWhizzFhizz21x Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Agree

5. xWhizzFhizz21x

xWhizzFhizz21x Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
  6. xWhizzFhizz21x

xWhizzFhizz21x Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:

xWhizzFhizz21x