Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Jrg5978, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    IGN:
    @jrg5978

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Assajj_Ventress @Emudude13

General Purpose of Contract:

To ensure the safe transfer and purchase of a town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will not make any changes without emudude13's permission.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Emudude13 will pay @Assajj_Ventress 70k. Upon receiving 70k @Assajj_Ventress will add the user @Emudude13 as an owner to the town eledan. @Assajj_Ventress will also add @jrg5978 to the town, simply for any owner changes or the event that @Assajj_Ventress needs to be readded. @jrg5978 can not remove or add ANY members without permission from @Emudude13. After @Assajj_Ventress adds the following users to the town, he agrees that he will be removed from the town, along with any other users in the town at the time. Assajj_Ventress may be added back as a MEMBER of the town if they so wish.

In the event that @Emudude13 wants to buy a feature for the town, he will have @jrg5978 temporary add @Assajj_Ventress back to the town as an owner and @Emudude13 will pay @Assajj_Ventress, the money required for the feature. This money is to be used for NOTHING but the feature and said feature must be applied for briefly upon receiving the money. After the feature is applied, @Assajj_Ventress, agrees to be removed from the town as owner. During the time added as an owner to the town, @Assajj_Ventress can not make any permissions changes to the town. Doing so will result in a breach of contract.

@Assajj_Ventress is only permitted to reclaim the town if @Emudude13 is inactive for 7+ days on /seen

@Assajj_Ventress also agrees that she will have no control over who has perms or visits the town.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Jrg5978, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

3. Emudude13

Emudude13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    I, Emudude13 agree to this contract.

4. Emudude13

Emudude13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Yes yes

#4 Emudude13, Jun 24, 2014
  5. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor

Ratings:
    +627
    Guys agree with this format

6. Emudude13

Emudude13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    IGN: Emudude13

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I agree to this said contract and all of its terms and understand the consequences of breaching it. yes.

#6 Emudude13, Jun 24, 2014
  7. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    Assajj_Ventress

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

8. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
  9. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor

Ratings:
    +627
  10. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    Assajj_Ventress

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

11. Emudude13

Emudude13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    IGN: Emudude13

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: yes.

12. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Contract approved. Make sure to take proper screenshots for evidence!