[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Capbo_, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    IGN:

@Captain_Death_33

Users Involved in this Contract:

@xsamurai1217

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town codelandia from @xSamauriPvP to @Captain_Death_33

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

@Captain_Death_33 will transfer 5,000 ECD to @xsamurai1217 within 24 hours of the contract's approval as a down payment.

@Captain_Death_33 will continue to make payments until September 12, 2017, on the trade sign @xsamurai1217 will set up. Which totals @Captain_Death_33 paying 75k in total. 5k down payment and 70k in payment plan via trade sign.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@xsamurai1217 will add I, @Captain_Death_33 as a region owner of codelandia in legacy within 24 hours of this contract being approved, and once the 5,000 ECD is received. He will remain owner until the payment plan is paid off in full.

@xsamurai1217 will create a trade sign 5202 63 -1686 in world legacy, in the world codelandia. The trade sign will include 7 payments of 10,000 ECD, totaling 70k. He will set it up within 24 hours of the contract being approved.

@xsamurai1217 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after once the payment plan is paid off; @Captain_Death_33 will become the new legal owner.

@xsamurai1217 accepts that @Captain_Death_33 can do whatever he pleases with the town, including sell it or transfer it.

Town application: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-captain_death_33.156174/

Original Contract: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-for-mayor-exchange.155723/

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

@xsamurai1217 please read the terms and agree using this format:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 Capbo_, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. xsamurai1217

xsamurai1217 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN:
    xsamurai1217

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree

3. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Title edited on request in-game

4. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    @xsamurai1217, some changes have been made to the contract. Could you please read it over, and then re-agree to the contract if you still wish to go through with the transaction?

5. xsamurai1217

xsamurai1217 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN:
    xsamurai1217

Yes, I agree

6. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Remember to take screenshots of all transactions.

Contract approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.