Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OppyStoppy, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    IGN:
    IceyErem

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @dylpickle98

General Purpose of Contract:
    To make a contact for an already deposited investment.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Every Sunday by midnight pst, I will update the second post on AbsoluteZero Co. to reflect that @dylpickle98 s investment balance is 1.02 times what it was before. Simply compound interest of 2% per week.
    In the event @dylpickle98 wishes to withdraw his balance, he will contact me via forums and give me a 4 week notice, and when then notice is made, interest stops accumulating. At the end of the four weeks, I will transfer the full balance of @dylpickle98 s account via Ingame or forums. If AbsoluteZero Co. https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/absolute-zero-co.171708/ Is scammed after the notice has been made, @IceyErem then has eight weeks to return @dylpickle98 s money.
    The initial investment was $525k
    The date of investment (when interest began accumulating) was Wednesday December 6th 2017

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    In the event @dylpickle98 wishes to withdraw his balance, he will contact me via forums and give me a 4 week notice, and when then notice is made, interest stops accumulating. At the end of the four weeks, I will transfer the full balance of @dylpickle98 s account via Ingame or forums. If AbsoluteZero Co. https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/absolute-zero-co.171708/ Is scammed (being if I @IceyErem or any other staff members of Absolutezero Co.)after the notice has been made, @IceyErem then has eight weeks to return @dylpickle98 s money.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 OppyStoppy, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. dylpickle98

dylpickle98 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    This contract doesn't mention:
    The initial investment was $525k
    The date of investment (when interest began accumulating) was Wednesday December 6th 2017

I agree to all terms stated by @IceyErem, but he should verify this statement before the contract is sealed

#2 dylpickle98, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  3. hooliajade

hooliajade RIP Panda Nation | Retired Mod
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +101
    @IceyErem Could you add in the initial investment amount for @dylpickle98
    and once the changes are made and the contract looks good to both of you don't forget to use proper formatting when agreeing to the contract.
    Thanks!

4. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
  5. hooliajade

Ratings:
    +101
    Thank you
    @dylpickle98 all you need to do is agree with the proper format and you'll be all set

6. dylpickle98

dylpickle98 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    <Dylpickle98>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <yes>

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. hooliajade

Ratings:
    +101
    Hey @IceyErem & @dylpickle98
    Thanks for your cooperation and patience through this contract.
    A fellow staff member brought something new I hadn't thought of to my attention when reviewing this contract and I believe it should be addressed as well.

@IceyErem could you provide us with a link to the AbsoluteZero Co. post for reference.

in addition further clarification is needed in the event AbsoluteZero Co is scammed. Does this mean if you IceyErem are scammed or you and all your employees who give out loans on the comppany's behalf?

8. hooliajade

Ratings:
    +101
    Great! Thank you @IceyErem

@dylpickle98 all you have to do is agree to the contract properly one more time below and you will be all set

9. dylpickle98

dylpickle98 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    <Dylpickle98>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <yes>

10. hooliajade

Ratings:
    +101
    Awesome! Thank you both @IceyErem and @dylpickle98 for your patience while completing this contract

You are all set - don't forget to take screenshots of business transactions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.