DD % on magic items

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by BenP2217, Sep 29, 2026 at 1:04 PM.

  1. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    Minecraft Username:
    @BenP2217

    Brief Description:
    So I was under the understanding that if you have a magic item it should provide a DD % bonus, I have been using both my Magic Wheat and Magic Melon yet have seen no different in my /DD, it doesn't register that my magic items are in my inventory.

    How many times did you recreate this?:
    Have been farming with both for hours and hours.

    Expected Result:
    The Percentage DD chance to work on magic items.

    Evidence:
    N/A
     
  2. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    Please delete this as someone just answered this in game for me
     
  3. Conorx

    Conorx Hello
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    438
    Trophy Points:
    70,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +302
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Magic Items have never shown on /dd and previously did not show on /prestige as well when all bonuses were a sell %
    This is also the case for Boosted Items.
    Its because Magic/Boosted Items drop % chances apply to singular items as opposed to a global bonus.

    [​IMG]
    This is me holding a Boosted Dirt
    It says there is no tool bonus - because there isn't a global bonus one for any of the tools I am holding.
    Then it shows all my global bonuses - and specifically states that Magic/Boost items are checked at drop time.
    DD also says that your total is the total without item-specific bonuses.

    You are welcome to suggest ideas for a item-specific DD of some sort, but as of right now its working as intended.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List