Did not get a "Collectibles: Sculk" message. Unsure if I got the credit

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Jdawger, Mar 15, 2026.

  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I turned in 64 boosted collectible sculk. Did not get a message. I got one for wheat though, so I have a feeling the sculk one isn't properly set up
    (Yes, I know lorequests is changing over soon, but they are all still accepting during the transition)
    [​IMG]
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This should now be fixed.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Awesome! If it's not too much trouble (if not already done), can I get the 75 points + 1 completed quest (or at the very least get the 64 sculk back)? The sign did take the items
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Done.