[Discord Server Suggestion] Add Music Bot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pixel75, Sep 16, 2026.

  1. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    In Game Name:
    Pixel75​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Discord Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Music Bot​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am once again asking for a music bot for the Discord server! https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/discord-server-suggestion-add-music-bot.226328/​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Music makes people happy​
    Other information:
    Plugin or custom addition:
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Canadian_Apple

    Canadian_Apple President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Messages:
    708
    Trophy Points:
    61,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    +1 I'm not a vc type of guy but why isn't this a thing?
     
  3. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    -1. just listen to music