Denied [Discord Server Suggestion] Lotto in discord

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bopogame1, Nov 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    In Game Name:
    DigDirtDaily​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Discord Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Lotto in discord​
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that you could play lotto from discord.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    People could play lotto remotely.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Bopogame1, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  2. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    Lock, move to pixel’s suggestion
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I suggest you login to play lotto.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.