Acknowledged [Discord Server Suggestion] New music bot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crisptex, Apr 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crisptex

    Crisptex Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2020
    Messages:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    5,170
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    Crisptex​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Discord Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New music bot​
    What are you suggesting:
    We should get a new music bot, the one we currently have (mee6) doesn't work as a music bot anymore​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Having a music bot helps bring people together through the appreciation of music (sounds cheesy when I say it like this), but it'll promote a sense of community​
    Other information:
    A good suggestion is jockie, link below​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. bsqt

    bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    501
    Trophy Points:
    79,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +338
    +1 I know of a few good ones that play Spotify etc if needed
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Ever since the MEE6 bot got a C&D there's really not many good bots to choose from these days.
    Most have several problems, don't play from YouTube, or it's only a matter of time before they get a C&D as well.
    For now I'm going to throw this aside until a viable option comes around.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.