Acknowledged [Discord Server Suggestion] Rename memes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Mar 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Discord Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Rename memes​
    What are you suggesting:
    We rename memes to hyrule's funny corner.
    He is the main contributor, and honestly the ones he puts up are good.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Why not.​
    Other information:
    As always...I rock.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    You can discuss stuff like this with ClarinetPhoenix via Discord.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.