Sticky ECC Quests!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Apr 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .willbill6272

    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2026
    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    175
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    .willbill6272​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Set of Maxed Netherite Tools (215 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  2. ShelbyM5428

    ShelbyM5428 Oar-Ange
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Messages:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    58,760
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +54
    In Game Name:
    ShelbyM5428​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  3. cabby19

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2025
    Messages:
    66
    Trophy Points:
    29,555
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    cabby19​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Item Boost (15,000 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now done.


    Please check your in-game mail (/mail listall) for further instructions.


    This is now done.
     
  5. ScottTheGOD

    ScottTheGOD President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    115
    Trophy Points:
    29,655
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    ScottTheGOD​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  6. Canadian_Apple

    Canadian_Apple President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Messages:
    708
    Trophy Points:
    61,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    In Game Name:
    Canadian_Apple​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    64 Nether Stars (600 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  7. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    WindexFinger​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Item Boost (15,000 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  8. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BenP2217​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Item Boost (15,000 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  9. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Please check your mail (/mail listall) for further instructions.


    This is now done - pick them up at /warp redeem


    These are now done.
     
  10. ScottTheGOD

    ScottTheGOD President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    115
    Trophy Points:
    29,655
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +15
    In Game Name:
    ScottTheGOD​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  11. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now done.
     
  12. GlennTheOstrich

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2020
    Messages:
    109
    Trophy Points:
    46,410
    Ratings:
    +49
    In Game Name:
    GlennTheOstrich​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Item Boost (15,000 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  13. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BenP2217​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  14. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now done. Enjoy!

    This is now done. Enjoy!
     
  15. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    glao​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Item Boost (15,000 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  16. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now done.
     
  17. Perezosx

    Perezosx President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2020
    Messages:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    14,550
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Perezosx​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Eff7 Star Pickaxe (2,500 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  18. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    You can pick up your Eff7 at /warp redeem, please check your in-game mail (/mail listall) for further instructions.
     
  19. DopeIsotope

    DopeIsotope Staff Member
    SuperMod President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Messages:
    179
    Trophy Points:
    49,490
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    In Game Name:
    DopeIsotope​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    Which reward are you requesting?:
    1x Magic Upgrade (2,150 Points)​
    You understand that your rewards will be available for pickup at /warp redeem within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
    You understand that requests will be handled within 48 hours?:
    I Understand​
     
  20. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This is now done.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.