Accepted ECC SHOP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SunPrince, Sep 19, 2017.

?

Should /kit nametag be added to Extcommands/Extcommands+?

1. Yes.

40.9%
  2. No.

45.5%
  3. Another /kit (specify in comments)

13.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Clar makes a good point. Just because the name tag market is not as big as say the Exp or Nstar Markets, it is still a part of our economy.

Just like every nail in a huge wooden ship is small and seemingly unimportant, if one is altered or missing, it would still cause a hole in the hull of the thing, causing water to seep in and sink the thing.

Just because it seems unimportant doesn't mean the effects would cause a drastic discord throughout

#21 Jdawger, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    Yeah, I agree with a lot of these points.
    If only people with a certain feature can get these nametags, why not utilize something that already comes with a feature, aka /ec. Just put a bunch of nametags in there, that's what I do.
    It's not worth risking a market when there's already the alternative method of having nametags on demand. Just seems like a few extra steps that would just put more nametags into the market than it needs.
    Just use your enderchest!

#22 12345shane, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  3. SunPrince

SunPrince Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    SunPrince Joined: Feb12 2017, award 200$+ features: Feb12 2017.

but also it helps new players by giving vets the ability to sell nametags to them if they need it. Some thing as simple as keeping an animal from despawning is rather inconvenient when you first join. Having a /kit nametag would allow the convenience of having a nametag directly when you need it. Unless you're 24/7 carrying nametags you'd have to leave the chunk and risk it despawning to get a nametag or beg for help in /ch tr. Both are not ideal. Thats why having a kit for it would help soooo many people. How often does someone actually come through with helping someone get a nametag on the spot? very rarely.

The purpose is beyond just having a good amount of nametags in the server.

The main purpose is having it WHEN you need it.

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I think you're kinda missing the point. Even if they can get nametags, they still can't name them as they need to drop $120 USD (ExtCommand+, forgot the total overall price) to use anvils. Plus, there are many ways for players to make great early money, like farming, fishing, or mining. Granted, they won't make as much as players who dropped over $300 USD in features, but it is still a lot in relative terms (I got mayor in 2 weeks, no features, no donations, no maxed tools, no selling of nametags. And I know others that did it in less time)

5. SunPrince

SunPrince Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    Yes, but having easier access to them in a pinch is what would make it nice for people. And It looks like some people agree.

6. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    You obviously missed what I said earlier...
    Use enderchests! It's already a method of quickly accessing something in a pinch that has already been implemented with /ec.

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    1 NameTag added to /kit mobs2 - Part of ExtCreationsPlus2

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.