[EcoLeader Application] CoolJackBro16

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by CoolJackBro16, Feb 24, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolJackBro16

    CoolJackBro16 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2020
    Messages:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    16,130
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    CoolJackBro16​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    @beeliebub being the best, I'm in still in shock from what @AriLiMeli she said @beeliebub gave it to her and @AriLiMeli gave me enough for me to rank up. I'm so shocked and happy thank you to you both!​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Zedoker

    Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,776
    Trophy Points:
    77,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    Cool nice
     
  3. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.