[EcoLegend Application] PyroTechnix_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by PyroTechnix_, Sep 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    In Game Name:
    PyroTechnix_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Money Laundering, *cough* I mean CF/Raffle​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    promoted!
    congrats!
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.