[EcoLegend Application] rb3jr

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by RB368, Apr 22, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    In Game Name:
    rb3jr​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    farming, chestshop, grinding​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Zedoker

    Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,776
    Trophy Points:
    77,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    Grats g
     
  3. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    THANK YOU!!!
     
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.