[EcoMaster Application] cike25

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by cike25, Dec 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cike25

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2013
    Messages:
    283
    Trophy Points:
    68,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +50
    In Game Name:
    Cike25​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling mission crystals & raffle tickets​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    Done.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.