[EcoMaster Application] Terror_Rexx

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Terror_Rexx, Mar 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terror_Rexx

    Terror_Rexx EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2020
    Messages:
    20
    Trophy Points:
    35,785
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    Terror_Rexx​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing & Mining​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. AdmiralD

    AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,139
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,294
    Congratulations on your upcoming promotion!
     
  3. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Congratulations!

    Promoted to EcoMaster!
    Medal Awarded!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.