Enchanting

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by knightdraakon, Dec 18, 2017.

1. knightdraakon

knightdraakon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    So I was looking through the features list and cant find the feature that allows someone to use an enchanting table - is this feature available without cost (on by default), not available at all, or did I just miss it?

Thanks

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Enchanting tables have been disabled since 2014 or 2015. If you need to enchant something, might I suggest the Exp shop (/warp expshop) or ask in trade if someone has that specific enchantment on that tool

3. knightdraakon

knightdraakon Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks - as you can see I'm new to this server so still trying to figure out the way things work fully here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    @knightdraakon I'm not sure if you've seen much of it or not, but ECC is pretty nice for enchanting, in that you don't necessarily need to mine to gather your EXP; players consistently buy and sell exp in the markets and in their own private town shops. Consistently voting, selling the nstars and buying more exp will help give you a good money boost for better tools early on in addition to mining! :) Welcome to ECC!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. knightdraakon

knightdraakon Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    Yeah, I like the way you can choose what enchants you want, it so reduces on wasted exp. I still have to figure out buying and selling exp but i think I need to be resident before I can do that anyway. I should have that soon. Thanks