Experience the World Trade Center

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jbertig, Aug 30, 2017.

1. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    Welcome to the official Panel of the World Trade Center
    at Regalis!

What is it?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis is a 1/2 scale replica of the former World Trade Center!

Wasn't the World Trade Center just the "Twin Towers"?
    No! Most people don't know it, but the World Trade Center had 5 other enormous buildings in addition to its iconic Twin Towers, and a mall! Below street level, it had 7 stories of parking and utility space!

What does the World Trade Center at Regalis have? Is it realistic?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis is anchored by 1 and 2 World Trade Center, as well as World Trade Center 3 to 6. The complex is about as real as it can be in Minecraft, and is photo-realistic in important areas. Top of the World Trade Center Observatory, and Windows on the World have been completed. The towers include a structural skeleton, and appear as they did in 1974, shortly after the complex was finished. The sub-levels beneath the mall are not presently represented.

How big is the complex?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis has an enclosed ground-level footprint that's 130x135; each tower has a 29x29 footprint and 28 floors -enough space to cover a 200x200 town claim if laid out flat! They also rise to the height limit!

What does the World Trade Center at Regalis offer me?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis offers players the ability to visit an iconic landmark that was tragically destroyed on September 11, 2001, as well as the option to call one of its towers home, their office, or even open a store in the mall! Hey, why not both! :D

Are the properties for sale or for rent?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis' space is up for rent, only. This is meant to keep the space as active as possible.

Can I customize my space?
    Yes!! All rentable space in the World Trade Center at Regalis has been designed to accommodate customization without permanently altering the buildings! :D

How much is, and how often is rent due?
    Rent is due on a per-month basis, with nstars as the sole payment method. The number varies with store size or tower floor. When you decide to open your ECC business or move in, we will put a sign somewhere in your area where you can deposit your rent once a month.

Is the project complete?
    The World Trade Center at Regalis is not totally complete, which is true with most mega-projects. I work on it pretty much every day, and it's getting there!

What are the rules?
    All of ECC's rules are in effect at Regalis' World Trade Center. All rent-designated space can be freely customized, but modifications to permanent structure/ secenery is not permitted. There are two other rules beyond ECC's server rules: Blocks of TNT are not permitted in the complex in any form. Placing it will result in eviction. Also, derogatory remarks about placing airplanes, etc. in or near the complex are not allowed, and will result in eviction/ banning from the complex. I've already had a few comments, unfortunately.

I'm interested! What should I do?
    Visit the complex at /warp Regalis! Contact jbertig in-game, through this thread, or a forum pm!

Why did I build this?
    I was always fascinated with the World Trade Center, even prior to 9/11 I dreamed of visiting it. Sadly, 9/11 ruined that. I realized in June that I could build the World Trade Center with realism to the extreme if I supersized it. I have done other renditions of the World Trade Center in EcoCityCraft before, as well as other real buildings, but nothing at this scale. It was originally meant to be our server's new spawn, but understandably I could not possibly finish a test model in the one month time we had to build. The World Trade Center at Regalis is meant to be a living tribute to the fallen buildings and lost loved ones, by bringing the complex to life in the manner it was originally intended- through world trade, but with a twist; in the digital world.

Who do we have to thank for this project?

Special thanks to @AdmiralD for providing many resources used in the buildings, @DrowningInPizza for the complex' lifts, @koko_2022 for installing the towers' glass (I think that's right!) @THCOOL for selling Regalis to me, and @GameDevJeremy for filing a forum post for the warp.

Recent Updates

Windows on the World, the restaurant atop 1 World Trade Center is completed and ready for business (10/1/2017)
    The aerial view of the World Trade Center at Regalis has recently been updated, and a screen shot is now the cover photo for this advertisement (10/1/2017).
    International Plaza at the foot of 2 World Trade Center is now complete (10/1/2017).
    @AdmiralD has begun building his store in the Mall at the World Trade Center (10/1/2017).
    @DrowningInPizza Has opened a small shop in the Mall at the World Trade Center (10/1/2017).
    @MorlindMom has rented the 26th floor of 2 World Trade Center (10/1/2017).

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 jbertig, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. GameDevJeremy

GameDevJeremy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +109
    These are great builds, I have personally toured them as @jbertig has kindly showed me around the entire area.

Very nice!

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Take a few moments and /warp regalis to see this beautiful build, even better, contact jbertig and ask for a tour!

4. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    @jbertig can I get a tour sometime this weekend?

5. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @CaptainDeath33 Sure, I can give u a tour! I'll probably be on most of the day on Saturday!

6. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    Come to the World Trade Center at Regalis and light a torch with a sign as a tribute, in the Hall of Candles at 5 World Trade Center! It's free! September 11-12! /warp Regalis!

#6 jbertig, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  7. Epiphone335

Epiphone335 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20

8. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    since i last saw this build its been through alot and i love how much work and effort @jbertig has put into this Helping out with this build was fun and a pleasure to do thanks for allow me :)

9. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    I will take a look today but I am definitely interested in a shop there!

10. jbertig

jbertig Mayor

Ratings:
    +126
    @Mcguy65 Let me know when you'd like to check out the mall space! I'd be more than happy to give u a tour!

11. Epiphone335

Epiphone335 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Epiphone Corporation's New Headquarters at Regalis WTC 5

#11 Epiphone335, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018