Accepted Fix the Info on the Event medal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LaggyTryHard, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    As it is right now, when you click on the event medal, it states the following:

Event Medal
    The Event/Competition Medal is for those who have placed in the top 5 spots for one of our official server events or competitions
    ———————————————————
    But this is false. According to server admins, the event medal is only granted when it is specifically stated as an award in a server competition. But this contradicts what is listed on the medal info. So one of these two pieces of information is incorrect and should be fixed as to prevent future misunderstandings.
    ———————————————————
    Example of this happening:
    Literally anyone who placed top 5 in the build comp recently (winter one) did not receive the event medal- the same goes for the summer build comp in 2017

2. Scamazon

Scamazon monkey
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,157
    +1 Top 5 rankers in the build comps don't get the medals but then all top 10 rankers in the SG comp get event medals? In my opinion building is way harder to perfect over getting SG wins. Either competitions from now on actually fit the event medal description, or we change it.

3. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    +1
    I was actually pretty disappointed when I placed 1st in the summer build competition and didn’t get the event medal. I was even more disappointed that I had to spend 10 event tokens to get the event medal. I was under the impression that the top 5 people who placed in the competition would get the medal and when I asked an admin how would I be able to claim the medal, I too was told that you can only win the event medal when it’s specifically announced as a prize. Such a shame too cause there was a lot of people who had entered the summer build competition, was pretty proud of my self for even placing in that one... tons of great builds!

#3 Ladyvamptress, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Agree, I know I've placed top 5 in a build comp before but don't have the medal.

Though honestly at that point why even keep the medal? If the only way to get it is going to be event tokens, it's just voting medal 2.0

5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    ^
    Or actually use it again for Winners of the Server Events.
    Rather then take it away, could still be a nice extra for people who win any server comp. Id say include 1st place in VMR, its not a event per se but makes it semi useful even though it could be a pain for the Administration as theyd have to probably do it every week (Even though its not exactly hard)

6. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    +1
    You shouldn’t have to pay for it. If I had credits, I could get it and it would mean nothing. Event medals should go as something you need to work for and win, not another pay to win aspect of ECC.

7. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    It’s not pay to win, it’s bought using tokens which you get from events/voting but this doesn’t line up with the description
    Close enough though xD

8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I mean if we do that just call it the "idk here have a medal" medal

9. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Or call it 1st place medal...
    (genius i know)

10. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.