Foundation of The Order of ECC

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    Order of ECC

[​IMG]
    [Moved]
    (@dgam02, @KMaxwell, @pokeball92870, or any other ECC staff members, please close and archive this thread.)​

[Order Established 04-27-2017| Modified 05-06-2018]

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    [Updated]

#2 _Royal_Vulpes_, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
  3. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    What is your in-game name?: lambielove

What is your Donation status? $$

What is your ECC Rank?: President

Why do you want to join the OECC?: Why not.

Who recommended you to the OECC?: No one

Are you willing to honor and respect one another's titles such as the Emperor's?:
    Sure why not

Are you willing to wait to be accepted depending on the number of applicants and to wait on the decision of the Council?:
    Yes.

I know I don’t fit the criteria, but I’m the only applicant at the moment. So. *shrugs*

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • List
  4. kconahan

kconahan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +279
    Well this seems.................... interesting

5. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    My dear @kconahan, this order establishes a form of aristocracy, a means of unifying those of the elite class in one group and to help bring in more population to this wonderful community. My reasons are not ill, although I can understand the misconception this brings to people of three generations all the way to the present generation. I, like @Mendiboi, have a more orthodox thinking, we both enjoy a more classical approach. I invited him, @Frostystorm1, @Jrg5978, and @zr2002, to the order. Initially, I had no clear vision for the order, but now it is clear due to my recent activity in the community. I long to see the days of old when I could 70+ on here, thriving, growing, and being a large community. To come back to the vision I see, I see that for this order, we should come together as a group and help usher in a new era for ECC. Some of us have been here for years, we are devoted, loyal patrons to our founder, @andrewkm, it is best we come together and usher in another golden age! I welcome those who willing to join our ranks and make efforts to for ECC to expand once again!

6. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394

Miss Lambielove, though you may have under the donation rank, I will convene with the council in regards to your application.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. kconahan

kconahan Builder

Ratings:
    +279
    Uh huh... and you have payed ranks. Like you said were all loyal. I dont see how paying you money will change how any one plays the server. The players you are recruiting are already friends and have been for years. Your asking people to pay money to be friends with people they are already friends with lol. Also to remark on your vision of bringing back the “golden age” thats not going to happen unless player cound increases and stays that way

8. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    Yes, there are paid ranks, but it is not necessary to progress with the order to do so. I provided the ability to buy a rank as an optional means, not to "buy friends." As I stated here "Pay to Rank- Now I am not going to encourage anyone to pay to rank up, because I understand some do have that much to want to rank up as others would. It is only another way to rank up. You cannot skip a rank if you choose to pay you must do as you would when ranking up in ECC itself, one step at a time." I do apologize if it was a misunderstanding, but again, I left it as optional, I will not encourage people to buy a rank, because I do not to be viewed as a miser. Why I made the price high was to make people earn the ranks. As far as what you stated in regards to my vision, it may seem like a dream, but it does not hurt to stay optimistic! :) All we can do is try, as Thomas Edison said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." and "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." To further that goal, John D Rockefeller once said, "I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." I thank you Kconahan for your words of concerns, but I do hope I clarified the concern for all ideas must be critiqued in order to modify and help it become better.

9. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I remember the days when these, so you say, “clans” were about trust, loyalty, and respect to achieve higher ranks, not paying well earned money.

#9 Jdawger, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  10. kconahan

kconahan Builder

Ratings:
    +279
    Exactly. And the thread would not lie in the classifieds section as a comodity but in the appropriate clan forum.

11. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Exactly! This is the first time I’ve seen a clan in classifieds and not General Discussion/SG Clans (and I’ve been here for 4.5 years now)

12. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I can see payed ranks if they had a real purpose behind them. When I used to sell ranks for the Cyan Empire / ECCMuseum, Every cent was essentially given back to them (in the form of a house, perms, personal farm, etc.). And even then, many of them received these commodities for free since they were my friends for many years or helped me to where I am today.

#12 Jdawger, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  13. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @Jdawger, @kconahan, I do see your valid point that this is in the wrong area on the forums. I only assumed that any mentions of a monetary gain should be placed in the classifieds. If it will ease your consciouses, I will do what needs to be done.
    Jdawger, I gave it as an option and put it as high because I truly want people to earn their title, or I would have made them cheaper. I will have to say though, I have made a conversation with my members in a council. We will attempt to go through changes. As of now, all the information in regards to the Order of ECC may be considered null. Once again, I welcome your opinions and thank you both.

14. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    I did consider relocating this to the Clans section, and can do so now if you choose.

15. kconahan

kconahan Builder

Ratings:
    +279
    Just to add on to what youve said here, my question is: why have paid ranks at all? If what your saying is true and you do really want people to earn their ranks why not just eliminate the pay to win aspect of this. Besides the fact that you can pay for ranks the whole thing looks kinda cool

16. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    @KMaxwell, once a decision has been made from the council, we will see where it can be moved. I thank you for the offer! :D @kconahan, thank you for what you have said. Right now, the council is deciding on this and where we should move. Though this thread may end up closed. I must wait to see the decisions.

17. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I agree 100% with this. @_Royal_Vulpes_ , I’m not trying to undermining this at all as this is really the coolest clan I’ve seen on ECC in years! I was just slightly baffled by they six figure rank ups that looked like nothing more than cosmetic titles for the purpose of this thread. In the end, it is your decision on how to run it, @kconahan and I are just Comparing this amazing clan to what we’ve experienced leading/being a part of other clans.

#17 Jdawger, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.