Frosted_Ice issue

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by padsen, Jul 21, 2018.

1. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    So currently Frosted_Ice does not have a 1000 level limit. I think i have about 1400 levels of Frosted_Ice on my island (I'm almost 99% certain of this, I may only have like 900-950 levels of it but I've been counting levels and 1400 seems about right. If you guys need I could make more to confirm. Highly doubt this though.)

This is most likely one of these three reasons:

1: this is intentional. You cannot make frosted ice while afk. You manually have to walk around to create the ice. Hence the lack of the limit.

2: this was an oversight. Andrewkm/Jamie didn't realize frosted_ice existed (thought it was the same thing as ice).

3: Andrewkm/jamie assumed that Frosted_Ice decayed on its own, which it does most of the time, however, if the brightness is extremely low, it won't melt.

~padsen~

I don't think this counts as an "exploit" (as it might be intentional.) (also it takes hours to set up.) so I'm putting it here instead of a SA pm.

Edit: if I am required to take down the extra (or much of the) ice I will gladly do it. I don't want my island wiped for "lag" (if i'm causing to much. No idea.)

Edit 2: removed much of my ice. Fixed lag issues. Sorry server for those few hours of lag!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 padsen, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Awesomah

Awesomah Me make big moni
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +98
    4: this was made intentionally to give padsen more levels

To be honest i think they forgot it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    Notice: I have realized this is causing lag issues. I am currently working on removing much of the ice.

~padsen~

Edit: mission done. lag has reduced greatly (to almost none).

Edit 2: I still have quite a bit of ice. However, based on others, I have cleared enough to wipe the lag. My point of this thread still stands. There should be a limit on levels for frosted ice or a limit saying "after x frosted ice has been generated no more can be made on your is." This might be better for a suggestion tbh.

#3 padsen, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    #4 andrewkm, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018