Hidden treasure in mining world

Discussion in 'Mining, Nether & End' started by Leetgamer252, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Leetgamer252

Leetgamer252 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey everyone,

Many of you don't know me but I enjoy mining a lot in fact it is my main money making method... Although I am not rich by any means(lost all tools in mine run last night and have no money in balance) I have thought of an idea that may be interesting to some of newer players and even older ones. I am thinking of hiding blocks of ores such as diamond blocks and emerald blocks throughout the mining world and maybe like a stack of red stone blocks or coal blocks in some chests as a surprise to those who find it. To add on to that I will record the coordinates of where I hide them and if the person gives me the coords there would be a prize wether it be money(if I can make some) more ores nstars spawn eggs...etc. I would like to know your opinions of this... As I said I don't have much money but I will sell my ores to buy the prizes if people enjoy the idea.

Leet

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 Leetgamer252, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. yellowasain_rw

yellowasain_rw Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    It sounds tight !

3. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Idk, mining world is huge not sure if people would find them, Plus, mining world resets, so If u feel in the going in and spending a ton of money hiding things (Because of you want people to find them your going to have to hide a TON) and then at the end of the month go collect whatever's left or leave it during mining world reset and just lose it all

4. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    Alternatively you could create a bunch of written books stating to message you to put in there so you aren't losing the ores/blocks on a reset in case you forget. Interesting idea but as @DaNuclearMuffin said likely no one will find most of them due to the size of mining world.

5. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor

Ratings:
    +387
    But can't people just forge there own books? And still with my point, books aren't THAT cheap. Making/buying a ton (So that there would be a reasonable amount of them around mining world) of books is not going to be as cheap as you think. I'm sorry but this idea is just not reasonable. It would take days to find caves all over mining world to hide books in, it's not possible unless you have way to much time on your hands.

6. Bash100

Bash100 :^)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,782
    If he signs the book, people can't forge it because they can't copy who signed the book.

7. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor

Ratings:
    +387
    I still stand by the rest of my argument

8. Leetgamer252

Leetgamer252 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    I don't understand why you would be arguing with this... I am doing this because I like giving back to community. I know I have 0 obligations to do this by I want to... Also how does this affect you in any way just think if you find one that's free money and a prize going to you nothing negative happens

9. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor

Ratings:
    +387
    I'm just giving the facts that I doubt this will happen