Horse Dissapearing and Dies?!

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by EvasivePeach3, Aug 11, 2017.

1. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    Minecraft Username: EvasivePeach3

Brief Description: @infinagirl14 was riding around on CR's fastest horse, StormRunner. Infinity didn't log off. She timed out and when she came back it gave her a screen that she that she died.

Instructions: I have no idea.

How many times did you recreate this bug?: Twice

Result: Infinity timed out and died. StormRunner is gone.

Expected Result: I don't even know.

Evidence: 1st: Sorry None. Just Infinity's word. Where she died- -1680 63 -10949
    2nd: My own eyes and Val's POV

@BellaSunset and @infinagirl14 can give you more info.

#1 EvasivePeach3, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. BellaSunset

BellaSunset Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +114
    infinity didn't log out, she timed out, when she came back, her screen said "you died" she timed out on storm which was the horse we are missing, when you time out on a horse it disappears with you. which can lead to death to the horse. one of the most important rules is "Do no ever log off a horse" she wouldn't respond to where her stuff was but finally she said it was on the track. we were looking everywhere for her stuff and storm. if we find her stuff we find where storm is. i found her stuff on the track so we dug down that location and tried to find storm. we found a saddle down there and that's it. we still have not found storm. storm is one of our second fastest horse, tied with our first fastest horse, splash II. storm is splash II's foal. storm is not very old to chestnutridge. so she is very special to us. there is no way storm just died like that.

3. infinagirl14

infinagirl14 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes, everything Peachy says here is true, I was riding around the track of Chestnut Ridge 2 on one of the fastest horses, StormRunner, A white horse with white patches, and a part of the track wasn't loading. I brushed it off thinking "it's just my computer not working with me, it'll load in a second. it should be fine to ride through"
    But it wasnt fine to ride through apparently. I pressed f5 so i could see from a different angle cause it looked like I was riding a horse through space, and that would be kinda neat. but then everything around me seemed to have dissapeared and I was slowly sinking into the ground like it were quicksand. The horse dissapeared too, and i tried pressing shift to get off him so nothing bad happened, but then I timed out. When i came back, my screen said that I died, and i respawned at spawn. Here's where I started freaking out a bit, cause I couldn't PM Peachy for some reason, and I timed out again. When i came back, I had a tp request from Peachy, and when we found where i died, there was a saddle there (or so I was told by @BellaSunset, someone who was there at CR2 during the incident.)
    That's the full story from my point of view.

4. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    So this is how Storm died......

5. BellaSunset

BellaSunset Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +114
  6. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    This has happened again. It happened to @xValinityx while she was riding Arrow. This is ridiculous that our race horses are dropping like flies from this glitch. @xValinityx explain from your point of view on what happened.

#6 EvasivePeach3, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  7. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    This happened exactly 10 days after Storm died... This might be a glitch pattern

8. BellaSunset

BellaSunset Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +114
    hmm. that is true.. @xValinityx what exactly happened?

9. Bavana

Bavana Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +850
    Replying to @EvasivePeach3 and @BellaSunset.

Unfortunately, this has happened again, the same thing that happened to @88_Infinity_88. I was riding 'Bow and Arrow' because me and Peach were going to race around the Chestnut Ridge 2 Track (The one used for the Legacy Racing Olympics) I found the chunks not loading but that happens to me usually and right when I walk over the spot the chunks would appear. However this time I lagged a whole lot. My Minecraft stopped responding so I had no idea what was going on, it wouldn't let me click on anything or press shift to get off the horse. According to @EvasivePeach3, I was falling through the ground just like Infinity did with StormRunner. I had no idea what happened after because I got kicked out, but when I logged back on I was in water, drowned and died. Peach tried to save me and Arrow by digging the clay me and Arrow were apparently 'suffocating' in.
    Unfortunately, Arrow and I died when I logged back on. Peach says that the spot StormRunner died was exactly where Arrow did and Arrow died the exact same way StormRunner did. We have blocked off the spot just after Arrow died.

I believe that this is a new bug with the horses along with the horses not responding, basically just frozen there, you can't get on or lead them (@priMELval and @3point saw) and, also horses walking over white carpet or wool.
    Here is what happened from my POV, I hope it helped.

10. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    I actually was a witness to this event. I was in the area, when Peach and Val decided to race a new horse to help rank it of how fast it is. Peach reported that Arrow died, and I asked to be tped to the area. They reported Storm died at the exact same spot. We held a funeral, but it seemed very odd why he died. I was just wandering around the area. Maybe I went to far and you need a player not on a horse to load the chunks?

11. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Same spot? Hmm it might be something just with those blocks @BellaSunset Do you think so?

12. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
  13. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    The only thing I can think of is someone killing it. Mobs shouldn't despawn once named.

14. Bavana

Bavana Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +850
    The horses didn't despawn, just some how fell into the ground and suffocated

15. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    I literally saw what happened to Val. I watched it. Arrow and Val were suffocating in the ground. There is no way they fell in a hole someone dug ('cause I didn't see one) and then someone covered it up in a split second. I tried try best to get them out. I just couldn't get to them in time.

16. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    If they were suffocating in the ground, then it's possible this is a mojang issue related to entity reloading/spawning.

Not much we can do anyway.

17. EvasivePeach3

EvasivePeach3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,338
    It has happened again. This is getting ridiculous!

18. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Not only that, but you cant even ride a horse on the carpet without the feature /fly.

19. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    Sometimes on ice too

20. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Guys, if you read what @JamieSinn said, your best next step is to take this up with Mojang, and hopefully then they will get a bug fix update out or something. Just saying.