Hunter Job Issue

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by BenP2217, Sep 30, 2026 at 12:56 PM.

  1. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    Minecraft Username:
    BenP2217

    Brief Description:
    Since the new missions have been posted I am no longer getting any income, xp or job points for killing cows or chickens which are obviously on all 4 job tiers.

    How many times did you recreate this?:
    I was killing them for over an hour without it counting as the job hunter.

    Expected Result:
    For this bug to be looked into and fixed :)
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Everything is configured correctly. So I am unsure why spawner mobs are not paying out.

    Through my testing I did figure out that an absolute natural generated mob does pay when killed, but mobs from Spawners, /spawnmob and Spawn eggs are not paying out. We do have spawner-pay enabled in the Jobs config and so mobs should be paying out for spawners.
    I also have a permission set to reduce spawner-mob kill payout by 95% (as spawner setups would be HELLA OP without this balance).

    I think there's an internal bug, as I can find nothing amiss with configuration.
     
  4. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    With the reduction of the pay for spawner mobs, understandable, however is it still normal rate for jobs exp/points?
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is fixed and will be live after our next maintenance.
    If this is not the case please let us know. It is already live on MainSouth for testing @ClarinetPhoenix.
     
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    No, the permission reduction affects all the payouts and it needs to be this way.

    Also this should now be fixed.