Iamjustapony Resident to Mayor

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Iamjustapony

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purchase of @Iamjustapony’s Mayor Rank for her town

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    -I, @Jdawger, promise to send @Iamjustapony $85k (or $85,000) ECD within 96 hours (or 4 days) of the contract’s approval (due to @Iamjustapony having a midterm on Wednesday)
    -I, @Jdawger, promise to send @Iamjustapony the forum to write through the “Cyan Empire Ideas Thing” forum conversation along with the money (96 hours).
    -Since this town is going to be the Museum of ECC, I, @Jdawger, will honor @Iamjustapony ‘s owner status since she is the Museum Secretary (and my second in command).
    -If there is an issue with the application (such as incorrect bounds), I, @Jdawger, will make the necessary edits.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    -I, @Iamjustapony, will post the town application within 96 hours (4 days) of receiving the application in the “Cyan Empire Ideas Thing” forum conversation
    -If requested, I, @Iamjustapony, will apply for any special features. This will be paid by @Jdawger.
    -I, @Iamjustapony, will not remove anybody from the town unless specifically told to by @Jdawger
    -Although I will retain my owner status, the town will technically belong to @Jdawger
    -If the application falls through, I, @Iamjustapony, will send the $85k ($85,000) ECD back to @Jdawger within 48 hours of the Mayor application’s lock.

-If requested, this contract will be used as proof if/when a Town Transfer is needed. This will be done in a separate contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

Note:
    I trust @Iamjustapony a lot (since she is my roommate). This contract is just needed if something goes wrong with the town that it will be @Jdawger ‘s issue, not @Iamjustapony (since this will state “technical” ownership will be @Jdawger)

#1 Jdawger, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    I agree

3. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Wait, I’m sorry I didn’t catch this earlier Coloratura, but you need to agree with this format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    What defines a "needed" special feature? By your request? And if @Iamjustapony refuses to pay, what happens then? Is it a breach, or do you pay? These two things need to be clarified.

Not only that, but "companies" such as the "Cyan Empire group" can't be parties in a contract, as in the end it's a player, not some entity, that has the money and is transferring it, and that player needs to be named. The mention of this needs to be removed.

Once all of this has been fixed, and @Iamjustapony properly re-signs, I can then get to approving this contract.

5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
  6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Yes, it's good now. Just waiting on @Iamjustapony to reagree, as I said above.

7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’ll let her know once she gets home. Thanks US2

#7 Jdawger, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  8. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder

Ratings:
    +59
    IGN:
    @Iamjustapony

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

9. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder

Ratings:
    +59
    If it’s all the same, we are going to start the application

10. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder

Ratings:
    +6,302
    We're currently waiting on @Jdawger's forum ban to expire before we move forward with this contract - Should expire in a few hours today.

#10 UnitedStates2, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  11. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
  12. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Looks good guys! Make sure to take timestamped screenshots of all interactions in game by double tapping F2 :)

Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.