Ideas for a Business?

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Capbo_, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    I'm looking to start a business of some sort but, I have no idea have no idea how to get started or what to do. Could you help me by giving me ideas for a business and some tips to start making profit?

2. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Since you are new, all businesses requiring investments won't work. The only thing you can do, is probably building.

However, unless you are an extremely talented builder, I would just recommend buying permission to a 200x200 farm. I can sell you access to /Warp ironview (200x200 multi-floor all-crop farm, Priced 2.5k) or a in-construction 200x200 farm, /Warp oasis_farms (Priced 1k) Just /PM me in game :D

3. cartoonr

cartoonr Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    I hire people to build nice medieval houses, and I pay them small amounts of money so they can get resident. I pay per home. Contact me if you want to be hired!

MANY JOBS TO BE DONE!

4. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Business is a two step process kid.
    Step 1: Find something you're good at.
    Step 2: Find a way to make money off of it.

The trick is to do it one step at a time. This is minecraft, so you're pretty limited but it's still possible to specialize in things. Start with something general and then go more in depth until you get to a point where your business is unique.
    For instance: Are you a good builder? -> What are you best at building (Houses, towers, vaults, etc)? -> What style do you do best? -> Add your own touch to make your business unique, do something to make your Victorian-style skyscrapers different than the other Victorian skyscrapers.