Introducing Project: Brohoof

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jdawger, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -={X}=-
    Project: Brohoof
    -={X}=-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Welcome to the Future of the Cyan Empire
    ————————————

What is Project: Brohoof?
    Project: Brohoof is the huge pipe dream of recreating certain builds and worlds from a dead MLP server that I was a part of the build team of, this time in ECC.

Why should I care?
    I get it, not everyone is a fan of MLP. However, even though these builds come from a dead MLP server I helped build, they are still amazing builds.

What is planned for this?
    Here’s what is planned:

Equestrian Wasteland
    The nukes hit, the world is devistated. Can you survive in this new, radiated environment?
    This project will have at least eight planned areas for builds (some of which would need multiple towns)

Stable-Tec chose Sweet Apple Acre's as the location to build Stable 02, after Apple Bloom purchased the land due to financial difficulties her family were going through. Stable 02 was built beneath the barn on the farm, which took several months. The farm was returned to the apple family by Apple Bloom, once the construction was finished.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Apple Acres Barn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stable 02's Massive "Vault" Door

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Door Maintenance, Water Purification, and Reactor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Med Bay, "Adult Beverage" Room, Game Room, Apple Orchid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Overmare Office and Mainframe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bonus: Carrot Top's Carrot Farm (it is within 200 blocks of the Stable)
    Ponyville was the largest farming settlement in the Equestrian countryside prior to the war. It was known for its apple farms. It is now in ruins and has become a center for raider activity.
    [​IMG]
    Town Hall

[​IMG]
    Golden Oaks Library

[​IMG]
    Carousel Boutique

[​IMG]
    Sugarcube Corner

[​IMG]
    Fluttershy's Cottage

[​IMG]
    Schoolhouse

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monument to Big Macintosh and the father and son sewer settlement (Lore)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other buildings in Ponyville

New Appleloosa is a few hours (by hoof) from Ponyville. Several lines of train track lead to the town, suggesting it was once a major rail hub. It is a relatively peaceful settlement with most buildings made of derailed and salvaged train cars, some being stacked several cars high.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New Appleloosa Apple Orchard

[​IMG]
    Turnpike Tavern

[​IMG]
    New Appleloosa Medical Clinic

[​IMG]
    Ditzy Doo's Absolutely Everything

[​IMG]
    Ol' Dodge Junction Cherry Store

[​IMG]
    Hole in the Wall Motel ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ammo Stand, Water Stand, and Soup Kitchen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other Town shots

Appleloosa, now known as Old Appleloosa is a few hours train ride from the settlement of New Appleloosa. The town has suffered wear and tear from the fallout and natural elements, the wooden buildings becoming dilapidated. The settlement become a hub of Raider activity, makeshift metal structures are used by the raiders as housing and cages are used to house prisoners.
    [​IMG]
    Oldest Saltblock in Appleloosa

[​IMG]
    Appleloosa Town Hall

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Buildings and the Orchard of Appleloosa

Manehattan was home to many Ministry hubs including but not limited to the Ministry of Arcane Science, Ministry of Morale, and Ministry of Wartime Technology. It was hit by a megaspell on the last day of the war. It was transformed into a ruined city with only the Ministry of Arcane Science's hub staying intact enough to live in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tenpony Tower (aka Ministry of Arcane Science Manehattan Hub)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Horseshoe Tower

[​IMG]
    Statue of Friendship (aka Friendship City)

[​IMG]
    Fetlock

[​IMG]
    Arbu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Manehattan Blast Zone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other Manehattan shots

Fillydelphia became the manufacturing hub of Equestria during the war, a large number of the weapons and machines of wartime Equestria were produced here. A large portion of the city was destroyed, creating a massive crater that dominates Fillydelphia and is still highly radioactive. The city lays in ruins, but has been occupied by powerful factions like the Steel Rangers and Red Eye.

(This is going to be a future project as the Fillydelphia in Version 4 of the original Equestrian Wasteland was corrupted)

Canterlot, situated on a steep mountainside in the northeastern Equestrian Wastelands, was a pre-war metropolis and the capital of the pony nation of Equestria. As the center of government in Equestria, it was home to Princesses Celestia and Luna, as well as the headquarters of the six ministries that comprised pre-war Equestrian parliament. It is now surrounded by a deadly "pink cloud" that could fuse skin to armor if enough exposure is endured.

(So, the original build for Canterlot was extremely small and essentially unfinished. It will be redone later).

The Everfree Forest, located in the northwestern Equestrian Wasteland, is a large expanse of woodland that has yet to be exposed to megaspell radiation. Despite its purity, the entire region has always been a magical abnormality, and many strange flora and fauna exist there, making it a dangerous and unpredictable location.

(A quick rundown on how the FoE world was created: original world that was created was turned into a dystopian world. Since Everfree was "pure" in the FoE series, this was a backburner project. Unfortunately the server shutdown before this project could be started. I need to build a Stable, remake the cathedral to be like Red Eye's, and create Maripony)

Canterlot
    Capitol of Equestria, now the future Capitol of the Brohoof faction of the Cyan Empire.

Twilight’s Castle

It’s a Crystal Tree, perfect for any Princess of Friendship, now for ECC to enjoy too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    [Reserved]

3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    [Reserved 2]
    Since the one above is to fix images

#3 Jdawger, Nov 8, 2017
  4. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    This looks amazing!
    Good luck with this!
    *searches up MLP*

5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Saving you a lookup, it’s My Little Pony

6. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    So this is just My Little Pony combined with Fallout?

#6 a_man21, Nov 8, 2017
  7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Kinda sorta.

An amazing author named Kkat created the story of Fallout Equestria.
    https://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/fallout-equestrian

It was originally supposed to be a parody story, but evolved fast to be less of a parody and more of an actual legit book.

This book slowly became the most popular writing for MLP and later had three different publications created, an official audiobook in the works, official game in the works, and (as rumor states) is currently trying to become a legit movie.

It became so big that even Bethesda created two different Easter eggs in the official Fallout games (both in Fallout 4: one in the main game and one in the Nuka World DLC).

So yeah, a MLP/Fallout parody, only bigger.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #7 Jdawger, Nov 8, 2017
  8. Iamjustapony

Iamjustapony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    Hey Jdawger, you forgot some locations:
    • Junction R-7
    • Hope Solar Array
    • Ironshod Firearms
    • Bucklyn Cross
    • Stable 29
    • Red Racer
    • Four Stars Grand Terminal
    • MoM Manehattan
    • Spike's Cave
    • Rockopolis

9. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    Yeah, I know. I looked all around the world and didn't find most of them, with a few exceptions.
    -MoM I actually did find, just forgot about
    -I think I found Spike's Cave, idk tho
    -Red Racer, Stable 29, Four Stars, and Bucklyn Cross I don't think were built in the Manehattan part of the world as I spent hours looking with no success
    -Hope Solar and Ironshod I know for a fact were not built, so I need to build them myself
    -Junction R-7 (and all of Shattered Hoof for that matter) were not found yet
    -Rockopolis doesn't exist
    -Also, I forgot about the Bell Family Farm too lol

10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,270
    I actually forgot about this project lol. Thank @Lurxolt for rating this thread and reminding me!

Idk what is going to happen to this project anymore. The main server is next to dead and idk if I want to spend months or years on this massive project if nobody is going to really see it.

Maybe I'll edit parts of the original Fallout: Equestria world and try to submit it for the Kit PvP/SG server coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #10 Jdawger, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018