jobs points reset

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by stevenjr05, Mar 13, 2026.

  1. stevenjr05

    stevenjr05 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2016
    Messages:
    227
    Trophy Points:
    59,260
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    [​IMG] I was melon farming before we all got sent to lobby today. just went to open the jobs shop and i have exactly 0 points now [​IMG]
     
    #1 stevenjr05, Mar 13, 2026
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2026
  2. stevenjr05

    stevenjr05 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2016
    Messages:
    227
    Trophy Points:
    59,260
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Just posting to let you know that we're not ignoring this. Requires in-depth investigation.
    I will reply again when we know more.
     
  4. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    I also lost a huge chunk of my collected job points. I don't know when mine happened.
     
    #4 tanger91, Aug 3, 2026
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2026
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    @ClarinetPhoenix please look into this.
    @tanger91 any lost points should have long been fixed and awarded back when we first had the problems. (Unless those problems were strictly due to our database migration from previous ownership to new machines.)

    If you're still missing stuff; it would have to go through @ClarinetPhoenix and logs, as this bug is quite ancient and dates back to previous ownership. Any issues related to it since we relaunched as I'm aware have been fixed. @ClarinetPhoenix will need to verify to be 100% sure and make a decision.
     
    #5 andrewkm, Aug 26, 2026
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2026
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    @tanger91 was able to present screenshot evidence of his jobs point count prior to when we had a ton of issues and I did some admin command editing on his all time total to get him roughly where he should be, he is all good now. I actually did this a couple weeks ago via forum PM's and simply forgot to follow up here.