[Jobs Prestige Medal Application] tanger91

Discussion in 'Applications (Builders+)' started by tanger91, Jul 15, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    In Game Name:
    tanger91​
    Have you read the in depth application requirements?:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which medal are you applying for:
    Gold Jobs Medal​
    Please list the jobs you have leveled to 100:
    Atleast Level 100 or Over Level 100 in the following jobs:
    MelonFarmer,
    CherryGroveArborist,
    InitiateFarmer,
    ProfessionalWoodcutter,
    WheatFarmer

    [​IMG]
    ​
    Have you earned the correct amount of Job Points?:
    I did on 09-10-2025
    [​IMG]​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand​
     
    #1 tanger91, Jul 15, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2026
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,408
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +566
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,418
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    Congratulations!

    Added
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.