[-=-] Kimigaya Rules [-=-]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Monkeyz505, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the official thread of Kimigaya! This thread is for the rules and guidelines for the town. If you are looking to buy a plot, please read through the rules, and talk with Monkeyz505 in game or shoot me a message over the forums.
    Section 1 – Chat
    • No excessive swearing
    • Foreign languages are allowed, but please speak English if asked.
    • No rude comments
    • All ECC Chat Rules still apply. (See here)

Section 2 – Plots
    • No houses built out of dirt/gravel/sand/red sand/cobble
    • No pixel art
    • No shops
      • Payment signs and storage signs are allowed.
    • Height limit: 50 blocks tall
    • No basements
    • Remember – Stealing crops counts as grief! So don't do it!
    • The spruce leaves can be removed, but the glowstone/signs will not be removed. If there is a typo on your signs, pm Monkeyz505 and I will fix it.
    • Please inform Monkeyz505 if you will be gone for 14+days. If you do not inform me, you will have your plot cleared.
    • All ECC Building Rules still apply. (See here)
    Section 3 - Apartments
    • There is to be no modification of the room at all.
    • Failure to make payment will result in being kicked from the town. If you would like to rejoin, simply message Monkeyz505.
    Section 4 – Grief/Harassment
    • Don't grief
      • This includes stealing crops
    • Do not insult/make accusations/disrespect anyone in the town at anytime. Pretty self-explanatory thing.
    • Do not steal/loot unlocked chests, for any reason. Contact Monkeyz505 if there is a problem.
    • All ECC Grief/Harassment Rules still apply. (See here)

Punishment System

Instance One: Warning. User will be asked to remove offending item(s)/stop what they are doing.

Instance Two: Warning, taken care of by Mayors. The offending item(s) will be LWC Removed/Torn down by Monkeyz505/2nd warning for chat-based problems.

Instance Three: Kicked from town. If you would like to rejoin the town, please forum pm Monkeyz505 and we will deal with things further. The user will be given 3 days to remove all items from the town, and will be kicked from town.

Instance Four: These are for people who have been kicked from the town and have re-joined, and done the same thing that got them kicked out in the first place. You are simply banned from the town, end of story. A complaint will be filed against you.

In Severe Cases: Your fate is completely up to Monkeyz505

Please reply with the following format.
    I, <insert username>, promise to abide by the rules listed above.

Have fun!
    ~Monkeyz505

#1 Monkeyz505, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016