KingCharlie9's Foix President Campaign

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by KingCharlie9, Oct 2, 2017.

1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    If you're here your most likely reviewing my campaign.
    Here is why you should elect me as your President.

The People Party
    By the people, for the people.

I believe that becoming the President of the beautiful town of Foix will not only benefit the nation, it will benefit the people. Now, I may be new to it, but I assure that I can do the right job. I'm not going to say 'Vote for me because I will listen to you'. I'm saying, Vote for me because it's not just my party that will manage the dazzling nation, it will be its residents. As Head of the People Party, I will make sure not only that the nation is cared for, but its people, builds, rules and economy are looked after. The People Party helps the people.

@TheEpicLime - "As Vice-President of the People Party, if elected, I will try my best, with KingCharlie9, to make sure the Residents of Foix, and the rest of EcoCityCraft, are satisfied. I think that with such a strong and prosperous nation, The people Party can carry it from strength to strength during our time. As something of an ECC veteran, I know what we can do to make Foix better, by the people for the people."

Now, I realise that my paragraph above isn't enough to win.
    I'm not only going to make sure the nation is well looked after.
    I will make sure that it is different, better and even more special than it is already.

What I'll do for Foix:

I'll make Foix an official Discord Server, where we can all talk in harmony and have fun, even when we aren't playing EcoCityCraft.
    We can laugh, discuss and have overall great fun!

I will aim to host weekly Foix events, which will take place every Saturday,
    in which all members (including Builders) can earn money for just enjoying themselves. I aim to make them interesting too :)

I will make sure that before any important decisions are made, like installing new things, people can decide. I will also allow people to give suggestions, and if a certain amount of people agree with it, it can be installed!

I will aim to cheapen a lot of things, like houses for example, and install more official town stores and services! I will also make sure that Foix stays an active town, by aiming to install Moderators for the town only (like special co mayors) which can keep an eye on people and make sure they are active enough otherwise their plot will be given to newer people. They will also make sure the rules are enforced so that Foix stays awesome! I will also try to drastically increase the population! :)

What puts me above other candidates:

I am a President rank and have experience in managing a town.

I won't charge tax, for example, @Hackney_Builder aims to, and I will make sure to cheapen things.

I will make sure any money the town receives, goes to the town's funds. This money (and any personal money my party shares) will go towards developing the nation of Foix to be even better.

I will be dedicated to the nation, and if I'm needed I'll be there.

I also want to say, no matter the winning party, I hope they succeed in making Foix a better place, and improving the whole of the nation through fair modern democracy.
    The People Party will make sure that everyone can vote and have their say. :)
    I hope you pick the right President.