[Loan] National Bank of Berber

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Mochocrap, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    IGN: @Sneaky_Cat

Users Involved in this Contract: @ThatKidArshi

General Purpose of Contract: Loaning 25k

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I agree to pay @ThatKidArshi 25k within a half hour of the contracts approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: @ThatKidArshi must repay me (@Sneaky_Cat ) 37.5k within 2 weeks of the contracts approval. If they cannot then they will have an additional week after the contracts approval to pay me back, but there will be a 2.5k fee per day late, totaling 55k. The user will be able to pay a 12k portion for the loan if they supply a Max Pickaxe (Fort or Silk).

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes

#1 Mochocrap, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778

3. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Contract Agreement Form
    IGN: ThatKidArshi
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

4. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Hello @Sneaky_Cat

Before your contract is approved there are a few things that needs to be fixed -

Please be sure to put timeframes in terms of when the contract is approved ("25k within an hour of contract's approval", for example)

Same as above - please put the timeframe in terms of when the contract is approved.

A couple of things are wrong with this clause here. For one, there is no timeframe for when he must give his max pickaxe to you and pay back 43k (also be sure to clarify that he is giving the pickaxe). The Item ID of the pickaxe must be provided in the contract and it must be stated that /own of the pickaxe will be transferred to you. Finally, there should be a clause in case the pickaxe is lost - either some extra time to pay off the loan or saying that you will simply file a complaint for not paying back the loan.

#4 zr2002, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  5. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Contract Agreement Form
    IGN: ThatKidArshi
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

6. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Looks good! Be sure to take screenshots of any relevant transactions by double tapping f2 :)

Locked - Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.