Denied [Lobby Server Suggestion] Giving a rank to Patrons in lobby

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SUBYT, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUBYT

    SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2019
    Messages:
    460
    Trophy Points:
    15,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +296
    In Game Name:
    ArthurAquaman​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Lobby Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Giving a rank to Patrons in lobby​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that instead of the rank [Traveler] in the lobby server, users with the Patron feature get &1[Patron] or something like that, not entirely sure on the color codes.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Just something more interesting in lobby​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/a​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Patron does not come with a rank.
    This would mess with my permission systems inheritance weights and I am not interested in revamping the entire setup for something like this, on a server that's rarely accessed (lobby).
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.